JewelShisen

[Airships in 1.3] HooliganLabs Mods

Alright so now that the airships are back up and working I would love seeing what parts you would like to see about getting added in.

Generally that already works great on many KSP planets. Specifically for that design, I thought about doing a side deploying design like that. In my experience importing size changing shape keys from Blender (which is how everything is currently animated) into Unity isn't very good. It took about 10 tries to make the Cirrus expand anything like how I intended. Jewel has the right idea with doing animation in Unity, I think that would allow for much more flexibility.

Generally that already works great on many KSP planets. Specifically for that design, I thought about doing a side deploying design like that. In my experience importing size changing shape keys from Blender (which is how everything is currently animated) into Unity isn't very good. It took about 10 tries to make the Cirrus expand anything like how I intended. Jewel has the right idea with doing animation in Unity, I think that would allow for much more flexibility.

Indeed. But first I need to fix the drag, make heatshields, and rebalance lift values.

*raises hand* Uhm, I don't see a GUI anywhere for HL Airships... where should I be looking?

*raises hand* Uhm, I don't see a GUI anywhere for HL Airships... where should I be looking?

Currently you have to also install Toolbar Mod to use the airships. It's not what I would prefer but for now that is what is needed.

Oh, ok. Link? And can you update the OP to reflect this? Makes things easier for the next guy to ask the same question.

Been testing out the newer envelopes that I had made. Updated and moved to DDS textures as well as adding a new 2.5m top mount for them.

There a new update ? or fixing to be :)

Soon to be update. Though the parts REALLY need a new texture~ Here's a peek at them:

gVuCrAR.jpg

Right there in the middle you can see the new Mounting Hub

New Features:

[Part] 2.5m Top Mount Hub

[Part] Lifting envelope and one with 1.25m side attach nodes

Yes more toys for the kerbals thanks for the update :)

Thanks. Though I need to get two of them textured.

That inflatable aerobrake/heat shield NASA has been testing would be excellent for this mod.

That inflatable aerobrake/heat shield NASA has been testing would be excellent for this mod.

That would be a cool idea but I need to figure out how to get Unity to either do animations internally or how to stop the animations from looping.

JewelShisen: no error checking, but this works for me:

Animation[] animations = part.GetComponentsInChildren<Animation>();
Anim = animations[0];
Anim.wrapMode = WrapMode.Once;

JewelShisen: no error checking, but this works for me:

Animation[] animations = part.GetComponentsInChildren<Animation>();
Anim = animations[0];
Anim.wrapMode = WrapMode.Once;

How do I use that?