[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

In ALCOR_LanderCapsule/Props/ALCORMFD40x20/ALCORMFD40x20.cfg file find and delete this (red) text:

[COLOR="#A9A9A9"]
// --------------------Page STBY 'Home/Standby' ----------------------------------------

PAGE
{
name = pALCORhome40x20
button = button_STBY
text = ASET/ALCOR_LanderCapsule/Props/ALCORMFD40x20/ALCORhome40x20.txt
textureURL = ASET/ALCOR_LanderCapsule/Props/ALCORMFD40x20/ScreenSaver
} [/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]
PAGE
{
name = pALCORSTBY40x20
button = button_STBY
text = ASET/ALCOR_LanderCapsule/Props/ALCORMFD40x20/ALCORSTBY40x20.txt
default = yes
}[/COLOR][/B]

Save file and reload database :)

Cheers matey, Is a lot more User friendly now for a "memory Man" like myself..... Have to admit you've done a really good job working on this thing, Where can I donate to your coffee fund? :sticktongue:

Cheers matey, Is a lot more User friendly now for a "memory Man" like myself..... Have to admit you've done a really good job working on this thing, Where can I donate to your coffee fund? :sticktongue:

you can find nice small yellow (or gold?) button on the end of OP :)

you can find nice small yellow (or gold?) button on the end of OP :)

Err be careful with that. There's a good chance you are in violation of Squad's TOS, so I'd contact a mod first to make sure it's okay.

Also... no brake button? Must I sacrifice a dozen kerbals to get a brake button? :(

That reminds me: we need a dead kerbal emoticon...

Okay, I'm perfectly happy with the Mk. 1-2 pod and I'm running out of celestial bodies to name new capsules after... But at the same time, the word that best sums up my feeling on this is "WANT!".

I would like to see that hab module developed I think it would be a real winner with your landing capsule
this thing is big enough?

http://i.imgur.com/kLnRiTA.png

How about 8 Kerbals?

Like this? This is from page one of the thread, but it was the only time ever mentioned. Alex made

other things his priority, and he sure did make a damn good pod.

And last 2 props before update:

Sorry for asking, but I guess this post confused me a little; was ge talking about RPM or ALCOR release? Man, I can't wait for this update, so many new things I think I won't know how to use it!

Sorry for asking, but I guess this post confused me a little; was ge talking about RPM or ALCOR release? Man, I can't wait for this update, so many new things I think I won't know how to use it!

I mean 'ALCOR' update of course :)

Hi, I love the pod and what I've seen so far, but I'm having trouble with the screens. I know that all the plugins are in the right places because if they weren't, they'd give me an error. In essence, all the screens are showing the plugins' file location. I'll upload some pics after I find out how

Hi, I love the pod and what I've seen so far, but I'm having trouble with the screens. I know that all the plugins are in the right places because if they weren't, they'd give me an error. In essence, all the screens are showing the plugins' file location. I'll upload some pics after I find out how

I think you should doublecheck the path to the requisite folders. They should look like this:

\GameData\ASET\ALCOR_LanderCapsule

\GameData\JSI

\GameData\MechJeb2RPM

\GameData\SCANsatRPM

And never, ever move or rename anything within them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.