[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

Alright, I guess the order of installation matters. I already had the latest JSI installed, but after reinstalling, the ALCOR monitors are all working again! :cool:However, while they work in Porkjet's old Spaceplane cockpits, they don't work in the Squad's version of the Spaceplane parts for me.

nli2work linked to an update to the new space plane parts here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/57603-0-25-RasterPropMonitor-putting-the-A-in-your-IVA-%28v0-18-3%29-8-Oct/page212

Whenever I launch with an alcor capsule I get a message that says "RasterPropMonitor: Initialization error, check configuration". RasterProp doesn't work inside the Alcor capsule but does work with any other IVA's that have RasterProp. Does anyone have any ideas?

Whenever I launch with an alcor capsule I get a message that says "RasterPropMonitor: Initialization error, check configuration". RasterProp doesn't work inside the Alcor capsule but does work with any other IVA's that have RasterProp. Does anyone have any ideas?

Did you place the aset_prop folder inside the ASET folder? I did that mistake myself :-)

I couldn't insert a new line by pressing enter when editing the drop down below the ship title (the place where action groups are edited) I just get a sort of line raised dash symbol.

However I was able to get around this by pasting a newline character.

Just putting this out there in case anyone else is having that problem

KSP 0.25

Ubuntu 14.04

I couldn't insert a new line by pressing enter when editing the drop down below the ship title (the place where action groups are edited) I just get a sort of line raised dash symbol.

However I was able to get around this by pasting a newline character.

Just putting this out there in case anyone else is having that problem

KSP 0.25

Ubuntu 14.04

I have had that problem since KSP v0.24. I am fairly sure it is a Linux only problem and applies to stock KSP. I did post a bug report at KSP bug tracker on it. Thank you for the workaround tip... paste a newline character, brilliant!

Hello, I`m getting blank windows when I go IVA.

gdOfdSs.png

Here is my log, can anyone see what might be causing it?

http://www./view/u4t18c2uv1y7a0r/KSP.log

I`ve had a look but the only error I can find is from RPM and FAR but they do not seem connected. I also can`t find why there is a 2 minute pause going to the space centre. I must get better at finding errors in my own logs...

Any clues?

It seems to be a problem with the ALCOR capsule only. The MK1-2 windows work fine. I`ll reinstall ALCOR and see if that helps

EDIT : No joy so I`ve tried removing all my mods and adding them until it breaks. I`m suspecting some sort of conflict between LoadOnDemand and the ALCOR capsule.

Edited by John FX

Makes the perfect Münar landing module and I wouldn't mind if it replaced the Stock Lander can

It's just... And I mean no offence with this, but is there any way to remove the Aset logo on the side of it. It keeps bugging me.

Edited by Las-pen

Try using ATM instead of LOD and see if that helps

I was using nothing at all in preference to ATM and when LOD came about I wanted to try that as it does not reduce texture quality. You are suggesting I go back to nothing as I prefer that to the ugly jaggies.

I`d rather try to get the maker/makers of the ALCOR capsule to see if a different method of displaying outside which does not conflict with LOD is possible...

I have alcor working fine on 25 with the latest rpm just make sure the folder structure is correct

SO then another mod must be interfering here I go again starting over with the mod installation to find the culprit. I wonder if installation order can effect mods and how they interact with each other anyone know?

SO then another mod must be interfering here I go again starting over with the mod installation to find the culprit. I wonder if installation order can effect mods and how they interact with each other anyone know?

Installation order only affects mods when two different mods contain two different versions of the same file, and one overwrites the other.

For example, if you install a mod that bundles an old version of RPM over the top of a newer one, then you'll have the old version in-game and it will have issues. Just watch out for bundled mods overwriting each other, and if in doubt, go to the release thread for the bundled mod (e.g. RPM), and download the latest version.

Installation order only affects mods when two different mods contain two different versions of the same file, and one overwrites the other.

For example, if you install a mod that bundles an old version of RPM over the top of a newer one, then you'll have the old version in-game and it will have issues. Just watch out for bundled mods overwriting each other, and if in doubt, go to the release thread for the bundled mod (e.g. RPM), and download the latest version.

Thanks I believe I found the problem finally. I installed the asset props into the gamedata folder I went and reread the alcore pod info and installed it into the asset folder and presto the screens inside the pod are now working..Thanks for the info....

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/Gate420/media/screenshot2.png.htmlscreenshot2.png.html

This is a shot of Kerbin after installing the Aset alcor pod is this normal or could another mod be interfering causing this?

I Have slowly deleted and reinstalled mods at random and this is the result each time I get to the alcor pod. I thought instead of spending another full night doing this I would find out of it's normal or a known mod combined with the alcor pod causes this thanks

Edited by KoolBreeze420

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/Gate420/media/screenshot2.png.htmlhttp://s1192.photobucket.com/user/Gate420/media/screenshot2.png.html

This is a shot of Kerbin after installing the Aset alcor pod is this normal or could another mod be interfering causing this?

I Have slowly deleted and reinstalled mods at random and this is the result each time I get to the alcor pod. I thought instead of spending another full night doing this I would find out of it's normal or a known mod combined with the alcor pod causes this thanks

That's weird, can you post your log?

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/Gate420/media/screenshot2.png.htmlhttp://s1192.photobucket.com/user/Gate420/media/screenshot2.png.html

Not an ALCOR problem, it's due to EVE. Deleting the CityLights.dll from GameData\EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements\Plugins fixes it. If you want lights, then install them properly.

What log? Yes it is weird I believe that another mod is the culprit and is somehow interacting with alcor but since I can only recreate when I add the alcor pod it's been very hard.. SO alcor pod combined with the EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements CityLights.dll casues this the other poster says it's not alcor which makes no sense to me since it can only be recreated using those 2 mods...

I am still interested in the log you were speaking off for next time I am asking for help I can post it..

Edited by KoolBreeze420

What log? Yes it is weird I believe that another mod is the culprit and is somehow interacting with alcor but since I can only recreate when I add the alcor pod it's been very hard.. SO alcor pod combined with the EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements CityLights.dll casues this the other poster says it's not alcor which makes no sense to me since it can only be recreated using those 2 mods...

I am still interested in the log you were speaking off for next time I am asking for help I can post it..

If you had clicked on the "log" link I had in my reply you would have found out about logs. Here is a more blatant link http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92229-How-To-Get-Support-%28READ-FIRST%29

Please go there and read the whole OP, it will help you immensely and save you lots of time troubleshooting KSP and mods.

This is listed as not working in .25. I loved it in my old game and I would greatly enjoy continuing its use. Does anyone know if it is compatible? Had to clear the local files since I was using a variety of mods that, sadly, didnt update. Broke the save :'(

This is listed as not working in .25. I loved it in my old game and I would greatly enjoy continuing its use. Does anyone know if it is compatible? Had to clear the local files since I was using a variety of mods that, sadly, didnt update. Broke the save :'(

yeah it works fine for me

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.