[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

i have installed everything how it says in the instructions but there are no monitors in the IVA view. please help. i have tried on ksp 0.90 and 0.25

For .90 did you get the updated JSI .dll http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/57603-0-25-RasterPropMonitor-putting-the-A-in-your-IVA-%28v0-18-3%29-8-Oct?p=1610931&viewfull=1#post1610931 And can you take a screen shot of your KSP/GameData/ASET folder ?

EDIT- Install has to look like

Zy2GNPk.png

Edited by Mecripp2

Hello all,

I've been having some problems with the ALCOR lander since 0.9, I am playing in 32 bit on Windows. This keeps happening, I've completely deleted all my mods relating to ALCOR and it is reoccuring. The raster prop monitor IS working in other vehicles, but not the ALCOR pod. Any ideas? I love this mod, but I also love IVA which was kind of the point, and right now the IVA is broken, is there a patch for this coming or what? ;.;

2015_01_20_00001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For better comprehension to the users and easy going installation, i suggest that the file [MechJebRPM.dll] and [RasterPropMonitor.dll] in the archive [RPM-KSP-0.90.zip] could be added to the original files instead of installing everything and notice that the installation is not working and the (many) user is forced to search the forum for the solution (what happened to me).

For better comprehension to the users and easy going installation, i suggest that the file [MechJebRPM.dll] and [RasterPropMonitor.dll] in the archive [RPM-KSP-0.90.zip] could be added to the original files instead of installing everything and notice that the installation is not working and the (many) user is forced to search the forum for the solution (what happened to me).

The way it is now is the best way for the users to get up to date plugins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wouldn't it be cool if the Reason Alex is gone so long is because he's secretly been hired by Squad to make the IVA's for the Mk 3 cockpits? :sealed: I can dream, can't I?

Yes, you can dream. And, no, Alex is not hired by Squad, afaik.

The main reason Alex is absent for quite a time is his RL problems. And, from my point of view, Squad's actions are really not that promising for modders... They are spending too much time for what's already done by modders. The game becomes a great disappointment.

• 3 weeks later...

This is really awesome and I hope you keep up the work!

But I keep asking myself: Is the Heat and Humidity thing in developement or is it using another mod?

Or am I just dumb and dont understand it? :D

Is the Heat and Humidity thing in developement or is it using another mod?

They are just placeholders at the moment.

Is there a way to get the Engine Ignitor EIMFD to display on one of the ALCOR monitors ?

You just need Ignitor RPM & Ignitor mod itself. Here' a quote directly from Ignitor thred:

"

RasterPropMonitor EIMFD:

NOTE: The new version is based on RasterPropMonitor directly instead of Hyomoto's MFD mod.

Link:

http://beta.kerbalstuff.com/mod/60/Engine_Ignitor_MFD

"

Hi i did use ALCOR a year ago and IVA was OK.

I run ksp in opengl 32bit on max setings with 60fps but ALCOR IVA drops to 17 fps, is there any cure for this , i start to mod my ksp to do ONLY IVA missions but i dont know if i can in 15-20fps.

i would really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
Do i need to download the props download or can I just install the patch?

Up to you - if you want the IVA to be actually functional with gauges and buttons and stuff, you need the props. If you want just and empty wall in the shape of ALCOR in front of you, don't install them. The props download has all the lights, switches, gauges, buttons, screens, etc.. all those kind of things.

Hello. I did install this mod (base + the 2 patches) as well as vessel viewer. I have no problems controlling the cameras from the command module, but when I try from any other pod the camera is static. Only the up/down buttons work, but not consistently. Zoom and side do not.

I am using JSI for .90

Any way to fix this or I should just be forced to use this pod on any vessel I intend flying ? What about Planes ?

And what I am doing wrong if there is solution ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.