[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

38 minutes ago, alexustas said:

so,new ksp update (1.1.1) breaks RasterPropMonitor. Again ((((

It's frustrating, but it indicates how premature releasing 1.1.0 was, to have even fixes to it break mods that were working with it.  On the other hand, without that premature release, I don't think we'd have the features of @sarbian's Make It Small in stock by now.  As for RPM, @MOARdV said he'd be on it when he has dealt with real life issues.  I think he'll have it fixed right quick. :)

41 minutes ago, Jacke said:

It's frustrating, but it indicates how premature releasing 1.1.0 was, to have even fixes to it break mods that were working with it.  On the other hand, without that premature release, I don't think we'd have the features of @sarbian's Make It Small in stock by now.  As for RPM, @MOARdV said he'd be on it when he has dealt with real life issues.  I think he'll have it fixed right quick. :)

Turns out it's a stock bug.  I'll put out a hotfix to disable that the resource tracking per-stage until Squad releases *their* hotfix to take care of the NRE they introduced.

Alcore has become my favorite command pod by far and I am really glad to see it will be brought back online. Not to mention all the other amazing things this author has shown off.

Alexustas is there any new ideas you want to share with us as well?

2 hours ago, dlrk said:

Does this work at all in 1.1.x?

1 hour ago, Ghosty141 said:

@dlrk no.

I just loaded it up and flew a test craft with it. Everything works as long as you have the 1.1.2 compatible versions of the necessary plugins.

1 minute ago, theonegalen said:

I just loaded it up and flew a test craft with it. Everything works as long as you have the 1.1.2 compatible versions of the necessary plugins.

Ok that's weird, I tested it and it didn't work, maybe I had non compatible plugin or w/e. I'm gonna test it again now.

Edited by Ghosty141

On 4/29/2016 at 8:33 PM, alexustas said:

so,new ksp update (1.1.1) breaks RasterPropMonitor. Again ((((

Every time I update my mod folder updated and the game almost ready to the way I want it Squad comes out with an update and then it s 2-3 weeks waiting for the mods to update not a complaint at modders mainly a complaint at squad. I am sill over the Mun that you are back @alexustas even though I knew you weren't really gone I just know with "ASET" parts they are worth waiting a long time for. Still this is how I feel when Squad updates the game/how i feel that you are updating your parts........

Dawson-1437922806.gif 

19 hours ago, drhay53 said:

The IVA on this craft so far and away blows anything else out of the water....I'm really looking forward to flying this thing again one day!

m1-2 iva replacement is really good, so is the iva for near future cockpit, also b9s iva are really well done as well, but yes alcor was the one to really step up the ivas and made possible for a cpl of them.

On 5/11/2016 at 9:06 PM, ironhawx said:

m1-2 iva replacement is really good, so is the iva for near future cockpit, also b9s iva are really well done as well, but yes alcor was the one to really step up the ivas and made possible for a cpl of them.

My favorite mod for stock IVAs is @MasseFlieger's ModifiedIVA

On 5/2/2016 at 8:55 PM, theonegalen said:

When I undock the ALCOR from its parent vessel, I lose all control and the panels go dark. Anybody else having that issue?

13 hours ago, blorgon said:

When I undock the ALCOR from its parent vessel, I lose all control and the panels go dark. Anybody else having that issue?

I've seen this before, but it doesn't do it in such a way that I can repeat it. Very strange 

I've seen it with other vessels besides ALCOR, also 

Edited by nukeboyt

41 minutes ago, nukeboyt said:

I've seen this before, but it doesn't do it in such a way that I can repeat it. Very strange 

I've seen it with other vessels besides ALCOR, also 

Weirdly enough, after reloading the save file, it worked fine.

3 hours ago, Ralathon said:

Out of EC's?

Nope.

7 hours ago, blorgon said:

Weirdly enough, after reloading the save file, it worked fine.

Most likely a bug in RasterPropMonitor.  I have maybe-a-fix in the dev version of RPM on DropBox. (no guarantees - and make sure you install the entire RPM package, not just the DLL).

10 hours ago, JayCheetah said:

Any news about the 1.12 compatibility of this mod.
My Kerbals are threatening with strikes if they have sit in ugly landers for much longer :)

Already works, you can find alternate links to the downloads..around? But so long as your RPM is updated the pod works fine. 

1 hour ago, Terrible Inclinations said:

Already works, you can find alternate links to the downloads..around? But so long as your RPM is updated the pod works fine. 

Maybe I'm blind, but can't seem to find any "working" downloads.
RPM is up to date.

2 hours ago, JayCheetah said:

Maybe I'm blind, but can't seem to find any "working" downloads.
RPM is up to date.

I would recommend you wait.  It is actively being worked on, and the update will require updating RPM as well.  I've got a nasty docking bug in RPM I need to fix, and some features that need tuned, and I doubt alexustas will release before RPM does, since there are features that rely on an updated RPM.

15 hours ago, Terrible Inclinations said:

It's not working at 100%.   I'm having issues with some buttons not working, after decoupling from another vessel.   I'm looking forward to an update.   I've seen some Alex-Videos that make me sure that this is being worked on.    Hurray! :lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.