[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

*pokepokes* I'm serious about this robot arm control plugin thing.

I can't really do it myself because whatever I write would need direct access to InfernalRobotics classes. Which doesn't quite work in KSP because of things I have explained peviously -- it needs to be in the same assembly or you have to muck about with reflection. There's even a feature to pass menu control buttons to plugins in version 0.7, which I'm releasing as soon as alexustas says it's definitely not broken. :)

Crap I thought I sent you a PM about it. I'm definitely on board for doing that! I'm just taking a super short hiatus from coding to do some texturing (modelling is done) for the Dynasoar. There's a few things I want to update for the plugin that is GUI related and this will be a nice addition. kOS has support for interplugin communication but I've hit a small snag on robotic groups but it works nicely.

Random note: This capsule is not automatically recognized by IonCross Crew Support. I'll go in and manually edit the .cfgs to add o2/co2 resources but it might be worth it to look into how to get this pod to be automatically seen by IonCross and TAC (for those of us who use such things). :)

could both of you imagine to make a command pod after you finished this one?
Agreed... IVA's like this for the pod's.... Oh man.....

We'll see. Meanwhile, since I wasn't asked to keep it secret, I'll say that I've just helped BobCat debug a configuration problem on a new pod. The ball component wasn't starting up correctly. :cool:

It can't be! You mean that that pod gets one too!?

Well, I'm sure he's sticking with the displays, because he made new models for them and asked me if they can be safely animated. (They can.) I have no idea whether he ends up using the ball component or not, or whether he will use any of the other widgets in my plugin.

Well, I'm sure he's sticking with the displays, because he made new models for them and asked me if they can be safely animated. (They can.) I have no idea whether he ends up using the ball component or not, or whether he will use any of the other widgets in my plugin.

Still amazing!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.