FScience, Science Data Transfer v0.1

L.J. Silver

• 1 month later...
this would be an awsome mod if you could locate the button in a different location. if you have mission control the button sits under mission control and you can not use it.

try ship manifest. it works great for me and is using blizzys toolbar.

• 2 months later...

I don't like the ship manifest since it is do to many things same time and I like the interfae for FSScience the only problem that you can reset the experiments by science transfer can author\someone fix the code?

• 7 months later...

RRRIIIIIIIIIISSSSSEEEeeee

I would be surprised if anyone else is still using this old thing, but I always found it convenient and since it broke with 0.90's update to part highlighting I took it on myself to fix it. On the way I used the opportunity to figure out toolbar support and removed the annoying button. Since the actual fix was so easy there's also a toolbar version for 0.25 and earlier if anyone's still using that. It now requires Blizzy's toolbar and is much more convenient. No other changes were made. No warranty, etc etc, source included.

http://www.filedropper.com/fsciencerebuilt

Obligatory screenshot:

TzUq5V5.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24 October 2013 at 1:04 AM, KerbMav said:

First, without having seen it working: Great! :)

The Forum has been shaking from the demand to be able to transfer data to a return stage!

Second, uuuh, the exploits! :wink:

Does transfer mean move from one pod to the other or share with every pod on the craft?

Does it check if the same data is already present in the destination pod?

Does it overwrite? Or save another instance of the same experiment?

From experiment bays to Command Pods?

Quite powerful, basically gives you one extra of every science part as storage to return another experiment back to Kerbin.

See where I am going? :wink:

If that is what you are going for, by all means, go for it.

But maybe there could be way to limit the mods capabilities via the cfg file - difficulty modes, so to speak.

Don't know why the forums have been shaking. Not trying to rain on any parade. But Ship Manifest mod has been able to do this for a long time. Anyway, not discouraging you in any way. Good luck!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.