[1.2] Real Solar System v12.0 Dec 8

NathanKell

Oh, Kopernicus has updated?

Seems like we're soon back to reasonable rocket time! :cool:

nyfb8Xm.png

don't mind the minor structural instabilities, the engineer is always overly conservative ~

Edited by Temeter

20 hours ago, Temeter said:

Oh, Kopernicus has updated?

Seems like we're soon back to reasonable rocket time! :cool:

nyfb8Xm.png

don't mind the minor structural instabilities, the engineer is always overly conservative ~

What mods did you use :o 

And, certainly a mistake but this mod is marked  "[1.2][Planets] Real Solar System  by NathanKell "

Is that a sign or just a mistake  ?

LOL, i've just tried to rendezvous using the old version with kopernicus. Somewhere inbetween my orbits just started to moving by itself :D

So if you want to try, take that as a warning: It is kinda broken.

Btw, do you guys also feel like this version of KSP is a LOT more memory effcient than the old one?

Using RSS on high res with a bunch of mods (of course not RO tho), but I'm hardly scratching the 3GB barrier.

Edited by Temeter

On 10/22/2016 at 2:09 PM, Peulleieo said:

RSS successfully works with KSP 1.2 and lastest Kopernicus.

at with this Quote Rss does not work for me, i have tried a new/clean install with no luck. is there a different D/L link to this patch/update? other then the one on the first page in this thread?

but none the less if its not ill be waiting happily for it to be updated.

8 hours ago, Turdsandwitch said:

so what version does RSS work on at the moment? and where can i download older versions of the game?

i believe its 1.1.3, i started getting gog versions (by buying a gog version) and keeping all the installers just for this issue, i am unsure if there is another method