[1.8.x-1.12.x] Module Manager 4.2.3 (July 03th 2023) - Fireworks season

sarbian

@Stone Blue

I've already looked into that but it seems that in Mechjebs case its not using a generic module manager or KSP function but rather that its referencing specific code within the Mechjeb .dll to do it.  So its specific to Mechjeb only and diving into that and adapting that code to my own use is unfortunately beyond my ability, novice modder that I am.  So I'm hoping someone knows of a way to gate keep a module behind a tech requirement without resorting to C# code.

Edited by alexalex

9 hours ago, alexalex said:

I have another question in my modding adventures.

Is there a way in module manager to set a tech unlock requirement for a module on a part, similar to the way you can gate keep parts themselves behind tech requirements?

Which module were you thinking?  For some modules, yes.  Kind of.

8 hours ago, alexalex said:

It's a non-stock module, the HardDrive module from Kerbalism.

Kerbalism will do this for you.   I'll have a lock vut you cam play around in the Support/science folder maybe in Tweakables.  Start the harddrive off woth 0 data and make the first update where you want it on the tech tree.

On 12/29/2022 at 9:34 PM, theJesuit said:

Kerbalism will do this for you.   I'll have a lock vut you cam play around in the Support/science folder maybe in Tweakables.  Start the harddrive off woth 0 data and make the first update where you want it on the tech tree.

This is what I ended up doing via UPGRADES.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, shpeenut said:

the problem is just in it, because I installed it without other mods, the same problem. 

i tried in career and sandbox

This mod doesn’t add any parts to the game.   It only allows other mods to talk to the game files, it really doesn’t have any functionality beyond that (for the sake of this discussion).  

If you’ve found new parts, then you must have added other mods.  

42 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

This mod doesn’t add any parts to the game.   It only allows other mods to talk to the game files, it really doesn’t have any functionality beyond that (for the sake of this discussion).  

If you’ve found new parts, then you must have added other mods.  

I only need a ModuleManager for RealPlume - Stock, in general, I don't know what to do. Because of the ModuleManager, almost nothing is built in VAB. And I don't use mods for new parts

Edited by shpeenut

Module manager doesn’t touch any of the e game files unless another mod asks it to.  

If you added Realplume with out module manager, you most likely would not be seeing the entire mod.    After adding module manager, THEN real plume could do its thing.  

Sounds like your problem (which you never fully explained, I’m not even sure what it is) is with RealPlume.  Get some screenshots, hist your logs on Dropbox, and ask over in the RealPlume thread.    

I was told to seek help on this thread. Hopefully someone here will be able to help solve this issue:

On 2/7/2023 at 11:12 PM, SeniLiX said:

Today I started getting these errors:

[LOG 22:57:20.102] [TweakScale] WARNING: Part US.1C10.Wedge.Quadcore has a Rogue Duplicated TweakScale!
[LOG 22:57:20.240] [TweakScale] WARNING: Duplicate TweakScale module on part [US.1C10.Wedge.Quadcore] Universal Storage: QuadCore

CKAN updated several mods (Including tweakscale)

I noticed several of my saved crafts suddenly contained "unknown parts"

I tried testing, rebuilding several crafts from the beginning and it seems like it's related to some of the USI parts where the tweakscale attributes are now applied twice. (The window with the tweakscale attributes is listed twice on the parts)

Also tested on a brand new save. With same results.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cnbedb5r2qonsr0/KSP.log?dl=0

On 2/8/2023 at 2:36 AM, Lisias said:

Yep, you got caught by what appears to be a new batch of bad patching. :(

I found the log entries that are bothering you:

[LOG 22:57:17.281] [TweakScale] WARNING: Duplicate TweakScale module on part [US.1C10.Wedge.Quadcore] Universal Storage: QuadCore
[LOG 22:57:20.084] US.1C10.Wedge.Quadcore added to ship - part count: 2
[LOG 22:57:20.102] [TweakScale] WARNING: Part US.1C10.Wedge.Quadcore has a Rogue Duplicated TweakScale!
[LOG 22:57:20.240] [TweakScale] WARNING: Duplicate TweakScale module on part [US.1C10.Wedge.Quadcore] Universal Storage: QuadCore
[LOG 22:57:23.210] [TweakScale] WARNING: Part US.1C10.Wedge.Quadcore has a Rogue Duplicated TweakScale!

Misteriously, this part was deleted by someone right after these messages:

[LOG 22:57:31.396] deleting part US.1C10.Wedge.Quadcore

And I assure you it wasn't by me (everything I do is logged and have a tag identifying who has done it).

So I kept digging, and found this:

[LOG 22:38:15.892] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ProceduralPart],!MODULE[WingProcedural],!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:LAST[KSPRECALL-ATTACHED-ON-EDITOR]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore/US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore.cfg/PART[US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore]
< some other logs>
[LOG 22:38:15.892] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ProceduralPart],!MODULE[WingProcedural],!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:LAST[KSPRECALL-ATTACHED-ON-EDITOR]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore/US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore.cfg/PART[US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore]

I mentioned this because KSP-Recall is mine, and you can bet your mouse I care about my patchings.

So this tends to rule out any addon as a source of the bad patchings, because I know for sure the above patch is solid - because I wrote and tested it myself.

With this in mind, I kept digging for who would be being induced to bork the same - more as curiosity than anything else, because at this point I was thinking  I already knew what's happening:

[LOG 22:37:35.167] Applying update UniversalStorage/Compatability/US Tweakscale/@PART[US_*] to 
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore/US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore.cfg/PART[US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore]
<some more log entries>
[LOG 22:37:35.167] Applying update UniversalStorage/Compatability/US Tweakscale/@PART[US_*] to UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore/US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore.cfg/PART[US_1C10_Wedge_Quadcore]

And now we have found the patch involved in the mess. I didn't cared to look on the patching itself, because the KSP-Recall entries above had already hinted this is a bad process of patching, not bad patches.

This looks like having two ModuleManagers in memory at the same time - I had already diagnosed this once, I even wrote a tool to detected that. But I didn't found any rogue DLL on your rig, so this apparently this is not the reason, because I didn't found any rogue DLL listed in your KSP.log… 

So I choose a random part, nfa-atomic-jet-25-1, and tracked all the patchings this part had and:

Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/refunding/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/refunding/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update AtmosphereAutopilot/csurf_sync/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update AtmosphereAutopilot/csurf_sync/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update Diazo/AGExt/part/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update Diazo/AGExt/part/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update InterstellarFuelSwitch/PatchManager/ActiveMMPatches/IntegratedDecoupler/@PART[*]:FINAL to NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update InterstellarFuelSwitch/PatchManager/ActiveMMPatches/IntegratedDecoupler/@PART[*]:FINAL to NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update KSPCommunityFixes/MMPatches/ModSupport/KSPRecall/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Refunding]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-REFUNDING]:FINAL to NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update KSPCommunityFixes/MMPatches/ModSupport/KSPRecall/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Refunding]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-REFUNDING]:FINAL to NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update NearFutureAeronautics/Patches/NFAeroCTT/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update NearFutureAeronautics/Patches/NFAeroCTT/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update ProbesBeforeCrew/Mod Support/ZsNF-AeronauticsPatch/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update ProbesBeforeCrew/Mod Support/ZsNF-AeronauticsPatch/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update StationScience/MKSEffects/@PART:NEEDSto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update StationScience/MKSEffects/@PART:NEEDSto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/NF/NFA_TweakScale/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/NF/NFA_TweakScale/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/PKMC/NFA/patches/000_CleanUp/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/PKMC/NFA/patches/000_CleanUp/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/PKMC/NFA/patches/000_CleanUp/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-multimode-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-multimode-25-1]
Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/PKMC/NFA/patches/000_CleanUp/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-multimode-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-multimode-25-1]
Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/PKMC/NFA/patches/Engine/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/PKMC/NFA/patches/Engine/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update UmbraSpaceIndustries/Konstruction/Patches/EVAConstructionTweaks/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleCargoPart],#mass]:Final to NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update UmbraSpaceIndustries/Konstruction/Patches/EVAConstructionTweaks/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleCargoPart],#mass]:Final to NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update UmbraSpaceIndustries/MKS/Patches/ScrapParts/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update UmbraSpaceIndustries/MKS/Patches/ScrapParts/@PARTto NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update WarpPlugin/Patches/OreTanksFix/@PART[*]:FINAL to NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]
Applying update WarpPlugin/Patches/OreTanksFix/@PART[*]:FINAL to NearFutureAeronautics/Parts/Engine/Atomic/nfa-atomic-jet-25-1.cfg/PART[nfa-atomic-jet-25-1]

(I removed the timestamps to allow ordering the logs and making the double patch better detectable).

Wow… EVERYTHING IS BEING PATCHED TWICE. Absolutely everything.

This is a Module Manager issue. I suggest you cry for help on MM's Thread, as I can't help further on this one!

Edited by SeniLiX
Problem solved. It was cause by Universal storage and Universal storage 2 being installed at the same time.

Hey all, I'm back with another scenario. I use BDB (along with a plethora of other part mods like RN, etc) and I'm a little tired of duplicate experiments (or experiments that are virtually identical but have different IDs so only one type will work for a DMagic contract). I've been looking for a way to remove duplicate experiments from parts by only leaving one part with said experiment available (the rest I can clean up through Janitor's Closet or just remove outright I suppose). That being said, since I have many duplicate experiments (mag booms being a large culprit) I wanted to trim down duplicate experiments to make contract goals a little easier to attain (yes I have [x] science/experiment tracker installed, I usually go back and forth between the two) so the only way I thought of attaining this is by going through the list of experiments in the mod part or pack that contains the experimentID I wish to keep and remove the rest. I thought of a sloppy MM patch I have yet to throw on the test-bench install, but wondered if anyone here had any suggestions? My first pass follows the following structure (though I know I could probably use wildcards to make things easier, I'm not the greatest at working with arrays or the more advanced side of MM yet):

@PART[*]:HAS[#experimentID[EXPERIMENTID HERE]]:NEEDS[!MOD(S) WITH EXPERIMENT I WANT TO KEEP]
{ 
    -experimentID,* {} 
}

I'm not sure if this is the best syntax, I'll have to play around with it a bit. I mainly want to keep BDB experiments (and possibly combine DMagic in with the NEEDS pass using an OR instruction), but this also means that I will need to go through and manually enter every experiment ID from said mods (unless of course they don't have a duplicate experiment type). I do find DMagic contracts kind of arduous, but they do fit well with the historical progression Venera (Eve Flyby) missions and so on.

Thanks!

I'm having a problem with MM and PartCategories.cfg. MM will repeatedly add duplicate categories. Every time I enter the VAB or SPH, I have to delete the duplicates, or they show up again and again. In particular HL Airships, SpaceY, and KSPIe. KSP will not allow the creation of categories with the same name, and I think that MM should not do that either.

If you make a backup copy of PartCategories.cfg, with a copy and paste, now you have real fun. Every category in the file will be duplicated.

I would appreciate the time savings if MM could be changed to not create duplicate categories in PartCategories.cfg.

Thanks

Logs in case they're needed: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-D_HIJoHPWJZZWZzsjEC5O6nXTRk-8N4?usp=sharing

Edited by luna_cat
typographical error

@luna_cat brifly looking at your logs, you have some mods installed by Lisias... Looks like you have TweakScale installed... Lisias just posted somewhere about a known bug where TS can apply twice.
 I would go to the TweakScale thread and post.
Also, it looks like you have Interstellar Fuel Switch installed completely wrong? vOv
Posting a screenshot of your GameData with your log in his thread night verify that.

On 2/10/2023 at 11:04 AM, Stone Blue said:

@luna_cat brifly looking at your logs, you have some mods installed by Lisias... Looks like you have TweakScale installed... Lisias just posted somewhere about a known bug where TS can apply twice.

Nope, you misunderstood the problem.

The bug was on handling a bad patching situation where 3rd parties were applying TweakScale twice. The bad patching were being applied by installing twice some add'ons, or by installing an older and a newer versions of another one at the same time, and at least one situation pinpointed above by @SeniLiX where apparently Module Manager is being instantiated twice, because every patch is being applied twice.

The bug on TweakScale was on the code that was trying to survive the double patching, and this bug is fixed on 2.4.6.23.

On the bright (or less dark) side, @luna_cat's problem is not this "everything patched twice" problem, as not every patch is being applied twice. On @SeniLiX case, every single patch I had checked was applied twice, including the KSP-Recall ones that I had confirmed was not installed twice on the rig (it was really the same patch being applied twice, not two copies being applied). On @luna_cat case it may be related to two copies of the same patch being applied (in this case, MM is doing right).

On 2/10/2023 at 1:52 AM, luna_cat said:

I'm having a problem with MM and PartCategories.cfg. MM will repeatedly add duplicate categories. Every time I enter the VAB or SPH, I have to delete the duplicates, or they show up again and again. In particular HL Airships, SpaceY, and KSPIe. KSP will not allow the creation of categories with the same name, and I think that MM should not do that either.

This one is a new. I confirm, these three AddOns are being injected twice into PartCategories.cfg .

— POST  EDIT— 

@luna_cat, that's weird.

I found this on your KSP.log:

[LOG 16:20:05.610] Config(CUSTOM_PARTLIST_CATEGORY) Squad/PartList/PartCategories/CUSTOM_PARTLIST_CATEGORY

What's not a surprise, since you had uploaded a "PartCategories.cfg" file for inspection.

Problem: I'm not finding it on my rig!

Since you have HLAirshipsCore installed, I found prudent to give this a peek since it's involved and I'm maintaining it. But I not only couldn't reproduce your issue on KSP 1.12.2 to 1.12.5 (I don't have 1.12.1 available anymore), as well I just could not find a "PartCategories.cfg" file on my <ksp_root>/Squad/PartList directory neither!

To tell you the true, I found it on a pretty old KSP 1.4.1 test bed I had forgot laying around on my rig...

I also didn't found any mention on in on ModuleManager sources.

Right now, I don't think this is a ModuleManager problem. MM is completely "agnostic" about what he does, it blindly applies patches into ConfigNodes without knowing what it's doing, it's up to the patch author to know what they are doing - otherwise you would need to "reimplement" some KSP thingies inside it, whats not only unfeasible - it's plain nuts.

The reason you are not being able to use the game appears to be this:

[ERR 17:32:41.375] Input is null for field 'categoryName' in config node 'SUBCATEGORY'
  at System.Environment.get_StackTrace () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0
  at ConfigNode.AddValue (System.String name, System.String value) [0x00000] in <a5c262f7fe724eb9918d4487db8b635e>:0
  at KSP.UI.Screens.PartCategorizer.SaveCustomPartCategories () [0x00000] in <a5c262f7fe724eb9918d4487db8b635e>:0
  at KSP.UI.Screens.PartCategorizer.AddPartToCategory (AvailablePart part) [0x00000] in <a5c262f7fe724eb9918d4487db8b635e>:0
  at KSP.UI.Screens.PartDropZone.ButtonInputDelegate (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00000] in <a5c262f7fe7
  at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1[T1].Invoke (T1 args0) [0x00000] in <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`1[T0].Invoke (T0 arg0) [0x00000] in <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0
  at KSP.UI.PointerClickHandler.OnPointerUp (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00000] in <a5c262f7fe724eb9918d
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerUpHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.Ba
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventD
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ReleaseMouse (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData pointerEvent, UnityEngin
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMousePress (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerInputModule+MouseButtonEventD
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent (System.Int32 id) [0x00000] in <9f35cb25d6a4409c8c02e911403f3f
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent () [0x00000] in <9f35cb25d6a4409c8c02e911403f3f7f>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.Process () [0x00000] in <9f35cb25d6a4409c8c02e911403f3f7f>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update () [0x00000] in <9f35cb25d6a4409c8c02e911403f3f7f>:0

And now things made sense! You had created custom categories for yourself, and so KSP had saved them on the file "<ksp_root>/Squad/PartList/PartCategories.cfg". But KSP saves the whole shebang, not only your customisations.

From this point, less than ideally written patches trying to create their own Categories on the GameDatabase fool ModuleManager into patching this file instead, and the net result is… double "patching". Worst, progressive patching, as in each KSP boots [ConfigCache rebuilding by MM] a new entry is added if I understood it correctly.

And, yes, I easily reproduced the problem by creating an empty Custom Category called "unknown" and then restarting the game!

So, in essence, you have found bugs - but not on Module Manager. The bugs are on:

• HLAirships
  • SpaceY
  • KSPIE

The HLAirships one you can solve easily by deleting the file "<ksp_root>/GameData/HLAirships/Category/Category.cfg". HLAirshipsCore (the one I'm maintaining in behalf of the owner) appears to do the right thing, but I will double check it later.

I suggest you to post bug reports to SpaceY and KSPIE maintainers. Pinpoint this post as reference (as well yours with the links to the logs).

HLAirships (the old one) is not maintained anymore, so there's nothing you can do but to manually delete the file I mentioned. I had confirmed that HLAirshipsCore works fine when the file "<ksp_root>/Squad/PartList/PartCategories.cfg" exists.

Edited by Lisias
POST EDIT

54 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

I would go to the TweakScale thread and post.
Also, it looks like you have Interstellar Fuel Switch installed completely wrong? vOv
Posting a screenshot of your GameData with your log in his thread night verify that.

The issue that I'm having with PartCategories.cfg, and the Tweak Scale issue are completely different, and unrelated. There is no Tweak Scale data going into PartCategories, and vice verse. I've had the problem with PartCategories for years. Long before the Tweak Scale issue was reported. I just never took the time to collect the log files and report the PartCategories issue before.

I added a file to my shared folder; GameData-directory-listing.txt

Everything was installed using CKAN. In couple of cases I had to resolve duplicate dll files by renaming one of them to *-, so that there would only be one active dll file.

• 2 weeks later...