Kerbal Sound Overhaul Project

pizzaoverhead

• 2 months later...

Hello! its been a while since I last made ShipEffects,

Now I have my latest contribution to this project called DynamicSFX, its a successor of ShipEffects and an overall Plugin Tool for modders who wishes to use sounds to their parts with more features!

For example I have my own take on how to do Engine Sounds.

It contains Alot of PartModules and will have more. Check it out it might help someone here aswell,

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/138647-Plugin-DynamicSFX-Custom-Part-Sound-Effects-%28-v1-0-alpha-%29

I like.

Have you thought about adding ISRU processing and mining drill sounds?

I might make a module for that.

• 5 months later...

Staging sound that awful thing when you press spacebar, how can I get rid of it? ^^ I can not remember but  there was a parts mod ( engine and tank ) that allowed you too make it quieter

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, THX1138 said:

Will this work in KSP 1.1.3?

This is more a discussion of sound mods and improving KSP's sound effects in general than a mod in itself. The methods used still work in 1.1.3, and many of the mods listed still work, but you'll have to check their threads for more details.

29 minutes ago, pizzaoverhead said:

This is more a discussion of sound mods and improving KSP's sound effects in general than a mod in itself. The methods used still work in 1.1.3, and many of the mods listed still work, but you'll have to check their threads for more details.

I see. Thanks very much!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@pizzaoverhead  Love this thread.  Sound is something that gets very little love in stock KSP and a few well placed sounds make the game so much more immersive.  Just a couple suggestions to flesh out your parts list some more, I've noticed that cargo/service bays have no sound when opening or closing.  

Edited by captainb
tag didn't tag

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.