The Farside Mission: Operation Huge Freaking Permanent Munar Base

Testing my launch platform before the train arrived with the twenty mobile homes I would have been bolting to it.

... I\'ve concluded that struts and decouplers have now cursed me. Every consecutive launch now falls apart before I can mash spacebar, despite the partial success of the first.

I just made it to the moon for the first time, such a heart pounding feeling. and landed odd broke a win and ended up sideways. tried to take off an got moon burn and exploded.

Thou a base on the moon, I can do if crashing into the moon counts, but first satellites once i get the mods.

Thou personally I\'m rather proud of my rocket design for moon travel thou it needs a better way to land.

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii598/IvanKesja723/screenshot0.png

When i read the first lines of the post i thought: 'You got some imagination there, prentending the satellites to still be there when you relaunch, but god damn i was impressed when you pulled it off with a single mission!

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman, and i salute you!

Farside I is so passe.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=6128.0

But actually: thanks to all who enjoyed my work.

Been doing this for more than a year, it never occurred to me before I started posting that people would be interested in seeing my stuff.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.