Talking about game development?

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Guest GroundHOG-2010

I though I would share some of my game ideas.

My current idea for a game is this build your own aircraft game. Before you say anything about this being like KSP, I had this idea for about 2 years. It would be based around a Battle of Britain type scenario where there is this small, but powerful nation vs a bigger, more powerful country. And basically its open world. You define your own missions, and build aircraft for them.

I have been think about starting in on the Unity engine as a free game, maybe it parodying KSP. This wouldn\'t be the first game I have done, as I have done some 2d games and know C#.

What do people think of it?

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Potentially interesting. You should take a look at how the game: 'Wings of Prey' was done for some ideas. The most difficult part will be defining your ideas so you break them down into manageable tasks.

I have already seen it. I have most of the Il-2 Series, except Cliffs of Dover. I am trying to think up som more specific ideas to go into the game.

Why not work for Squad if you decide to make it? :D

I know this is a joke, but I will give it a serious answer. Too young (only 15-16 but everyone thinks I am 19-20), can\'t texture, and thats not where I want to end up in 10 years, but it is a backup plan.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.