[1.8.x] In game notes / notepad / checklist v0.16 2019/10/23

agises

Confirmation dialog windows have lines going outside the box and the buttons are unclickable because it's gone behind those lines.

This should be easy enough to fix I think.

EDIT: For some strange reason the forum doesn't show my attached image so I'll post a link here. https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/9284/o9uryts90f1i2626g.jpg

Edited by ebigunso

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2016 at 3:46 PM, ebigunso said:

Confirmation dialog windows have lines going outside the box and the buttons are unclickable because it's gone behind those lines.

This should be easy enough to fix I think.

EDIT: For some strange reason the forum doesn't show my attached image so I'll post a link here. https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/9284/o9uryts90f1i2626g.jpg

Known bug, try pressing S button at the top of the window, it changes style and somehow fixes "No Yes/No buttons" bug. Use grey (KSP) style.

Edited by Guest

On 10/23/2016 at 8:15 AM, Kerbas_ad_astra said:

It needs some minor updates to toolbar and RPM integration.  I've got a PR in to agises.

Awesome. I love this mod. notes in game. i can't live easily without it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi I got a problem it does this when trying to delete a note:

Spoiler

CBDNcP1.png

I cant click that window away I have to switch scenes for it to go away. And it also spams my log with NullReferences when this happens.

21 minutes ago, WildLynx said:

Press "S" button at the top of the main window.

It will change style to "grey-ish", and buttons are visible in this style. Don't ask my why, not modder or Unity user/coder.

Thanks for the workaround @WildLynx. I suspect that's because the screen resolution (and my poor skills to code). I'll try to fix that when ksp 1.3 comes out of beta. After that I'm gonna redo the plugin using the new UI system, but as always not ETA .

Salud.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you think you could add stock toolbar integration, so that a user can choose which toolbar?  I tend not to use the Blizzy toolbar, and don't like having to remember special characters to bring up a mod.

If you don't want to (or can't), would you accept a PR on github with it?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, agises said:

I'm pretty sure it's :P. I just don't have all the time I want to play ksp, but as far I know it's working in 1.3.X, isn't?

Salud.

I've downloaded it but not yet installed it.  Notes v0.14.1 is listed in CKAN as meta-keyed for KSP v1.3.0, and therefore for the time being not installable by CKAN on a 1.3.1 install.

I'll be troubleshooting this and a fair few other mods at the same time in the coming days.  I asked this question here and a few other places, too.  Good to know you're still around, cute little mod.  :)

• 8 months later...

If anybody would want this, I've rebuilt it for my own use.  My version requires the ToolbarController, and the Blizzy toolbar is now optional:

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_notes/releases/tag/0.14.2

Edit:  I could have sworn that I added this before, but anyway:

License is GPLv3

Edited by linuxgurugamer

On 8/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

@agises

If you aren't going to be updating this mod, would you be willing to let me adopt it?

As far I know it's working fine, It's just that spacedock din't have yet the 1.4.5 thing. You could try to make a PR before an "agressive" fork, but no problemo :rolleyes:

Salud.

46 minutes ago, agises said:

As far I know it's working fine, It's just that spacedock din't have yet the 1.4.5 thing. You could try to make a PR before an "agressive" fork, but no problemo :rolleyes:

Salud.

PR on it's way.  There was at least one, if not more, reports of it not working in 1.4, which is what got me interested (again)

You have no idea how happy you just made me.

Before merging the PR, read the comment.  Very specifically, you will probably want to preserve the following 3 files BEFORE merging:

notes.sln
.gitignore
notes/notes.csproj

since they are modified for my development environment

Assuming you accept and release with my changes, I'll go back and update my comment

Edited by linuxgurugamer

32 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

notes.sln
.gitignore
notes/notes.csproj

since they are modified for my development environment

Assuming you accept and release with my changes, I'll go back and update my comment

Don't worry about this, takes no time to reconfigure, thanks for the PR!

Salud.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.