KMP v0.1.5.1 [0.23] [alpha] [inactive]

TehGimp666

ok im trying to connect i get to "handshake recieved. server version: 0.1.0" but then nothing happens. And when i try to reconnect i get disconnected. What do i do now?

yeah i know it keeps crashing every time someone try to connect im trying everthing i can

Edit also are you using mods?

Edited by ArcticVoid

ok im trying to connect i get to "handshake recieved. server version: 0.1.0" but then nothing happens. And when i try to reconnect i get disconnected. What do i do now?

I connected and it worked for a bit, but when you connected everyone lost connection-I did see 'migster222 joined' in the chat tho

Woohoo, got it running and with MechJeb too :) Note on dropping in mods, is the complied part name to add to KMPPartList.txt not the listed name in the part CFG. So under_scores become full.stops :) Hahahaha (and phew. 'cause I can't fly for toffees)

It seems to only crash when midgester222 starts to join are you using mods midgester222?

Yeh, are you? It might also be your OS or Internet connection upsetting the server. Certain players like midge and someone called MKK or somthin have causes servers 2 stop.

Edited by TimMartland

It seems to only crash when midgester222 starts to join are you using mods midgester222?

not on this KSP i have 2 on my PC one with and one without (exept for this mod). like i said it might be my sucky internet connection (according to my computer its 18.0 Mbps which is immpossible since the router is only 16 Mbps but according to the speed test its only about 2.5-6 Mbps download speed so yea) and the fact that im in germany probably isn´t helping either

Edited by midgester222

i keep getting this server crash it works for a little then crashes log:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at KMPServer.Server.hostingLoop()

at KMPServer.ServerMain.hostServer(ServerSettings settings)

Stacktrace: at KMPServer.Server.disconnectClient(Int32 index, String message)

at KMPServer.Server.handleConnections()

Can you submit this report on the Github issue tracker as well? Thanks!

Been playing for a bit and I noticed two things:

1) CPU usage gets extremely high when server is full and never goes back down, even as people disconnect

2) Ships are staying on the runway, which causes unexpected errors whenever I try to launch something from the runway.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.