[1.1.2][1-1-2] May 13-2016 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

rbray89

Sorry if this is nothing to do with this mod at all but I thought I should see if anyone has come across this problem below.

I had this problem once last week and it seemed to have sorted itself out after restarting the game, tried the same 3 times so far and its still showing up as this?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

coBlPEc.jpg

I'm having frame rate issues while in map view when there are maneuver nodes, my fps drops down from 60 to 30-40, and the strange thing is that it doesn't always happen. Is there an optimization fix or something? I have a fairly beast-ish PC so it shouldn't be because of my PC specs.

Sorry if this is nothing to do with this mod at all but I thought I should see if anyone has come across this problem below.

I had this problem once last week and it seemed to have sorted itself out after restarting the game, tried the same 3 times so far and its still showing up as this?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/coBlPEc.jpg

Looks like the Kerbals have gone meta with their colonization...their new civilizations are literally covering the planet.

I'm running 7-4 on x86 0.25 with no crashes, but also no city lights.

This is my case too. Haven't experienced a CTD as a direct of EVE, and it used to work perfectly until tonight (although I never had the city lights...).

Here's what it looks like now:

From orbit.

0icb7st.png

Coming in for a splashdown (overshot KSC :P), the water started to turn invisible and it looked like low-res city lights underneath.

mzfNRjm.png

Halp me pls

Hi, i installed the patch a few sites ago some one postet it cant find the post right now.

I never had problems with 0.25 x86 everything works fine also city lights are working and the clouds update error spam is also gone

Im searching the post after work ;)

Halp me pls

This is odd because this just started happening to me as well, and it didn't previously. I tried re-installing EVE and it worked, not sure if it was that or restarting KSP, but almost immediately (within five minutes) started doing this again. Odd I could get twenty or so hours until it happens and now it does. I'm wondering if it isn't a conflict somewhere else, but I can't think of any mod changes I made except possibly updates which would be much harder to isolate.

I have just rediscovered my city lights, and while I think mine were missing for a reason that more experienced people would have spotted, I'll repeat it here for the rest of us.

It turns out the ambient light dimming in planetshine was just blocking them out. commenting out that line of planetshine's config now has me the best of both worlds - the gentle illumination from the dayside, and my cities back once again on the night side :)

Anyone using EVE 7-4, 9-2 or post-9-2 in 0.25 with KSOS?

Whenever I load a savegame and jump into KSOS, I lose the cloud and city layer on the currently visible side of Kerbin. City and lights return when crossing the terminator, but crossing it again into daylight only yields clouds over land. I also get significant slowdowns once in a while.

This doesn't happen with other currently active ships (tested with stock and HGR) and switching to one of these other ships and back to KSOS is the only way to get the entire cloud layer back.

I'm not sure whether this is due to one of KSOS' modules conflicting with EVE, KSOS' huge texture load or simply because of a broken savegame.

- Edit:

It's not the savegame. Started another sandbox game, launched KSOS to orbit, quit, loaded and the problem recurred.

- Edit²:

7-4 loads correctly, but displays the night side shading bug.

- Edit³:

The latest EVE Overhaul build from GIT exhibits the same behaviour as the 9.2 one. Plus abyssimal framerates.

- Edit4:

7-4 works perfectly, as long as PlanetShine isn't installed.

Edited by Ph34rb0t