[1.1.2][1-1-2] May 13-2016 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

rbray89

Convert the city lights and cloud textures from tga to png (correctly)? (The problem is with EVE, btw)

astronomer's pack replaces cloud, citylight, and particle textures with png. I chose 512 textures from step 2. I checked the boudlerco folder and verifies all textures are .png. I did see in the citylights folder there are "detail" and "main" textures in both tga and png formats. So I am still confused about why I am getting the gimped lighting.

I pulled the .tga files for main and particles from citylights and will test that.

Edited by ctbram

Guys I need your help.

See the image below. Can anyone tell me why the shading on the planet it all gimped?

I don't know if it's EVE 7-4, or Astromer's Visualization Pack - Edge of Oblivion, or Texture Replacer, or the phase of the moon, or the contents of my refresh register, or....

Can enyone help me to fix this because it looks terrible!!!! I'd rather play with stock rather then this!

http://i.imgur.com/x6PSmoW.png

- I am using Texture Replacer and not using ATM because ATM just wrecks textures especially the gui icons they become black or unreadable.

- I have a gtx-780 3GB

- system I7, 32GB, win7x64

- I have been running 32-bit ksp with -force-opengl

I've fixed this (at least it works for me) in Interstellar.

Speaking of which... it's ready to go any second. When would you guys like me to release it?

Edited by Astronomer

I've fixed this (at least it works for me) in Interstellar.

Speaking of which... it's ready to go any second. When would you guys like me to release it?

If you used Overhaul, probably when that releases is a good idea. If not, your choice really.

I'm wondering if anyone could help me out, I can't get volumetric clouds to work for the life of me. I think I am installing the mod correctly but I am not the most experienced person at modding KSP. I do not have any other mods. Just vanilla ksp and active texture management. Any ideas?

I'm wondering if anyone could help me out, I can't get volumetric clouds to work for the life of me. I think I am installing the mod correctly but I am not the most experienced person at modding KSP. I do not have any other mods. Just vanilla ksp and active texture management. Any ideas?

I think it's an issue with ATM which was patched in the last few days.

As I found out from Astronomer in his thread on his lastest visual pack, for night-time city lights make sure you load a vessel.

As for the city lights, no one has thus far reported any issues with them once a vessel is loaded. The way city lights are handled by EVE, they won't load until you load a vessel. Same for planetshine - it won't take effect until you load a vessel.

Load a vessel and then check for city lights.