[1.1.2][1-1-2] May 13-2016 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

rbray89

My city lights just completely disappeared for a few days, then they came back about a week ago and since then they never disappeared or anything.

wot?!

- - - Updated - - -

I've used that.

XD indeed!

Too bad CKAN doesn't work, unless you're into emulators. And no, Mono is absolute crap with a critical bug and several flaws so it is utterly and completely useless and does not work.

oh well, lmao.

This mod has bugs in 0.90? Because after a time that I dont play KSP, I install like 12 mods, and in the first time that I try without EVE some bugs that I have seems to disappear.

But I dint test it much yet.

I have some bugs, kerbin half texture corrupt, my ship dissapear some times, etc.

I play with the 32bit version.

This mod has bugs in 0.90? Because after a time that I dont play KSP, I install like 12 mods, and in the first time that I try without EVE some bugs that I have seems to disappear.

But I dint test it much yet.

I have some bugs, kerbin half texture corrupt, my ship dissapear some times, etc.

I play with the 32bit version.

The name of the thread still says 0.24. So yes, outdated. It would work-ish but bugs are to be expected.

(As long as they are not intolerable giant missing textures, in which case this mod is wasted, so report that I guess.)

Is it possible to add clouds to rescaled bodies (Kopernicus) in 7.4? EVE clouds do not scale properly with the rescaled bodies and if the planet template is "Jool" but it is smaller than Jool, Jool's surface is the 0 altitude for the clouds on a planet and it looks like 0 altitude is somewhere around 100km - 300km orbit.

Ok, I was not sure, because there are mods that are not affected by updates,

Thanks.

Beta than Ever is a pretty massive update. Its broken the vast majority of mods... and seeing the results, I think you can ssume this is very much affected by updates.

It seems this works in 0.90 but while looking for a reason why it takes so long to load my ships I found out that I got a bunch of NullReferences in the Debug Window... :s

Took a look at the KSP log.txt and it seems to be caused by Clouds.update() (which I presumes comes from EVE) I know this mod has not officially updated to 0.90 and thats probably the reason why but i though it might be good to post it here so that, once someone updates it, they'll look into this as well!

Heres a part of the KSP log: (i get this Nullreference about 20 times every time I load a new or existing ship or when i go into the Tracking Station..)

[EXC 12:57:06.820] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Clouds.Clouds.Update ()

Please tell me if its not EVE, but me, doing something wrong! thanks!

Edited by 0phoff
fixed some typos

Hello, again :). I was wondering if there was any way to make the flat cloud texture less noticeable, but still have the cloud layer that generates on top. I've found that you can make the planet cloud overlay more transparent and that makes the flat textures much less noticeable as flying through them, but it also means that the clouds generated on top are less present. Is there a way for me to make the overlay more transparent but keep the generated clouds the same?

Hello all, I was wondering if there was a way to increase the number of city lights? I am running EVE with the Renaissance Pack by Proot but would like some more city lights (right now they're very dim and scarce). The Alt+N GUI seems to only have settings for the cloud layers. I've tried searching this thread but couldn't find an answer. Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

I'm wondering what the difference is in the CKAN packages between the following:

Standard EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-7-4.zip

High res EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-7-2-HR.zip

Low res EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-7-4-LR.zip

I think it is obvious what the low and high res are, but what is that first one one ? Is it needed?

Thanks in advance

Hello all, I was wondering if there was a way to increase the number of city lights? I am running EVE with the Renaissance Pack by Proot but would like some more city lights (right now they're very dim and scarce). The Alt+N GUI seems to only have settings for the cloud layers. I've tried searching this thread but couldn't find an answer. Any help is appreciated.

The city lights map is a simple image file (IIRC it's a TIF file) called (again IIRC) citylights.tif or citylights.png or something like that. Just open it in an editor and add lights.

I can't remember if this version of the mod automatically erases city lights that are underwater. It's been a while since I had it installed. But be aware that if it doesn't erase them, you'll have to manually make sure your cities are on land :)

Hi. I seem to be getting nullreference errors which seem to be coming from this mod.

Near the end of this copied output log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oum74y4yiw4jj34/output_log%20-%20Copy.txt?dl=0

As this probably isn't good, would someone be able to offer some assistance?

Edit: confirmed it is E.V.E. causing this.

Edited by Tw1

Looked a few pages back but can't seem to find it, seems simple, but how do you bring up the EVE GUI?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Found, in changelog, for a very old version. I'm using linux so the alt+N is not really possible without major fudgery, any way to change to the linux-alternative (usually RightShift)?

Thanks again.

EDIT2: After changing linux's window-modifier key (which is alt), alt+N still doesn't bring up any GUI for EVE. Also the forced ksp modifier key is the left shift key, and leftShift+N doesn't work also, any help please? This is bugging :(

Thanks...again...

Edited by samhuk

Wish this would get an update for .90 :(

This is the biggest drawback to the game, all the hassle updating and waiting for updates of all these mods. Which is where most of the content for the game comes from. I wish Squad would get their act together and quit changing the games file structure so all these mods constantly need updates in the first place..