[1.1.2][1-1-2] May 13-2016 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

rbray89

Can you post a picture of your GameData folder?

Well, I can tell you what mods I have and where I put my stuff at.. :3

Mods:

AIES

KW

NovaPunch

FASA

HorizonAeronautics

KSPX

WorldSpace

Custom Asteroid Mod

Chatterer

BoulderCo(the folder inside main GameData folder in the .zip file)

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements(also in the .zip under the .zip's GameData folder)

I just gave you the "imagery" (see what I did there xD)

Also: I have rbray's Texture Reducers BASIC plugin thingy. With all those mods, it works with NO CRASHES, NO LAG! :) I'm a mod compatibility genius. xD

Edited by KyleofKerbin

Mods:

AIES

KW

NovaPunch

FASA

HorizonAeronautics

KSPX

WorldSpace

Custom Asteroid Mod

Chatterer

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements(also in the .zip under the .zip's GameData folder)

Also: I have rbray's Texture Reducers BASIC plugin thingy. With all those mods, it works with NO CRASHES, NO LAG! :) I'm a mod compatibility genius. xD

Hm, you should probably wait for rbray to come back and help. I don't think I can help, I'm not the creator, so i dunno.

Hm, you should probably wait for rbray to come back and help. I don't think I can help, I'm not the creator, so i dunno.

Meh, it's ok. I have lots of rockets and victims..er, Kerbals, to launch into SPAAAAACCCEEEE!! :sticktongue:

C'ya guys later! :wink:

Mods:

AIES

KW

NovaPunch

FASA

HorizonAeronautics

KSPX

WorldSpace

Custom Asteroid Mod

Chatterer

Can you go into KSP_data and post your output_log.txt file please? It should tell me everything I need to know.

Okay, now I can't save to Kerbin at all. It's saving it in the config, but it won't load it. It won't load any more layers.

UPDATE: Okay, I really can't deal with this anymore. I might just stop all development of my pack until you fix your saving system. It's way too buggy. I mean, i can't even bloody save anymore. This is a major bug.

UPDATE 2: Okay, apparently there were layers that wouldn't let me save on kerbin. Okay...

Hmmm... do you know what was in the layers preventing it from saving? do you have the output_log.txt file? Sorry, I tried to get the saving working well, but there was a considerable amount of "rework" with the new config mechanism and gui changes.

Hmmm... do you know what was in the layers preventing it from saving? do you have the output_log.txt file? Sorry, I tried to get the saving working well, but there was a considerable amount of "rework" with the new config mechanism and gui changes.

Sorry if I got all angry. Just frustrated from losing some work because of a bug. Anyway, I dunno, they all seemed to be exact copies of each other, and they were all the default new layer. Except these wouldn't appear in game, only in the config. Sorry again. I'll try to possibly re create it in another install and give you the config and output.txt some time.

Sorry if I got all angry. Just frustrated from losing some work because of a bug. Anyway, I dunno, they all seemed to be exact copies of each other, and they were all the default new layer. Except these wouldn't appear in game, only in the config. Sorry again. I'll try to possibly re create it in another install and give you the config and output.txt some time.

No problem, It is understandable.

V3 of BA is nearing completion(However won't be released until the next version of EVE).

Here's what's been changed, and if there's anything you guys want me to change about it, I totally will.

http://imgur.com/a/oVDPT

Ooooo I like! The atmosphere and clouds on Kerbin look great! To me Eve is a tad bit too dark. If you could have lighter clouds on top and darker below that would look nice. Maybe an optional config? :)

V3 of BA is nearing completion(However won't be released until the next version of EVE).

Here's what's been changed, and if there's anything you guys want me to change about it, I totally will.

http://imgur.com/a/oVDPT

Jesus Christ, those are beautiful.. I waaaaaaaant :(

Apart from the Mun though. That looks a bit odd.. I think I'll get rid of that and keep the Distant Object Enhancer view of it.. in the pictures, it looks like it has an atmosphere :/

Jesus Christ, those are beautiful.. I waaaaaaaant :(

Apart from the Mun though. That looks a bit odd.. I think I'll get rid of that and keep the Distant Object Enhancer view of it.. in the pictures, it looks like it has an atmosphere :/

Alright, I'll get working on the mun now.

m27COuy.png?1

I've lowered the altitude and upped the alpha channel. I might wanna make a darker version of the Mun map to get the craters to be more noticeable.

Alright, I'll get working on the mun now.

I've lowered the altitude and upped the alpha channel. I might wanna make a darker version of the Mun map to get the craters to be more noticeable.

That looks awesome, can we get some more pictures of the Mun like this?That screenshot is pretty small.

I like having light almost white clouds on top like what Astronomer has in his pack, it makes Eve look inviting and makes you want to go down to explore it. Only by the time you realize the danger it's too late, Eve now has you in its grasp and drags you down to the dark sinister layers where crushing heat awaits in the sunless void.

Made a little comparison video to help build up hype for the new release of BA.(Also because there really are no videos I made of it)

That looks awesome, can we get some more pictures of the Mun like this?That screenshot is pretty small.

Sure, here you go.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by Thesonicgalaxy

Sorry for yet another album on the same page, I hope rbray doesn't mind..

ANYWAY, been messing around with some settings, got a new mun, and wanna know if people would rather have the old BA Mun, or the New BA Mun. I really want this pack to have what you guys want it to have.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I think I've gotten a good Mun. What do you guys think?

Edited by Thesonicgalaxy