[1.0.x (partial)] Atmospheric Sound Enhancement v2.2 (2015-05-05)

pizzaoverhead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mod seems to work great for the most part, however as others noted, the game can go completely unplayable when using a bunch of rapiers. I hope this gets some updates in the near future, KSP feels a tiny bit less fascinating without ASE, now where I tried it.

1.0 has completely killed ASE which is terrible. I got so used to silence that when I ran up the Poodle, I thought I had a bug

How has it killed it?

Do you mean that its broken by 1.0?

or that its features are included in 1.0 so that ASE is no longer needed?

Guest Jax Pok

Dam I wish this would work with KSP 1 it had such an immersive effect.

Edited by Jax Pok

I'm still looking for a fix for engines using EFFECTS nodes (NASA parts, RAPIER and now also the aircraft engines), but for now, here's an updated version for 1.0.

=OOOOOO :confused: I've been waiting to use this mods for ages

Thanks for coming back, and in case you've missed, there's an utility for package handling of mods that allows automatic updates, CKAN please check it out if you can you can use it.

I have a small request, could you make it so the config file have sensible description to it, its not quite possible to tune in the optional settings right now.

I would like to hear them muffled sounds instead, as its useful to know for stages toggle and stuff. I think it would also be cool I f we could hear as if we were inside the craft.

Edited by Gfurst

I wish I would've found this mod before 1.0, because it's EXACTLY what I always wanted! Unfortunately, since I mostly want it for jets, and I use Hot Rockets so every last one of my engines has an "EFFECT" on it, it doesn't do much for me now. :P

Keep up the great work and I sure hope you can work around the problem with EFFECTs. I'm really looking forward to using this!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.