N-5 Moon Rocket

Odo

Mind if I contribute this to OKB-1? I haven't put any new crafts in there for so long

I would set up another section on the main page for your rockets beside the rest as is standard, and probably add a picture too since it would be a new craft

Mind if I contribute this to OKB-1? I haven't put any new crafts in there for so long

I would set up another section on the main page for your rockets beside the rest as is standard, and probably add a picture too since it would be a new craft

No I wouldn't mind at all, infact I'd love it if you would :) I absolutely love OKB-1

honestly, i dont see why you cant just use bobcats N1 or mrthebulls N1. i mean, whats wrong with mods?

1. this isn't an N1

2. I like building and being put to a challenge, and having pride in your work at the end. how hard would it be to install a mod? not at all. so how could I have pride in it?

• 3 weeks later...
I would LOVE to make a cinematic video, problem is, I have never in my life made a video. I dont even know where to start! And me being on a MAC makes it even harder to get reliable video software :(

Quicktime is free and has a screen recording feature. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.