help finding this station ring

CommandantAce

NOPE, but there are parts of the HOME kit on that station =)

The large ring actually comes from the MPSS Nautalis, though I dont think its been updated in awhile. Also its just eye candy, dont actually do anything (not even hold kerbals). The doewnload should still be on spaceport, though I havent looked for it in awhile.

So either this ring is not .22 compatible or I cant figure out how to deploy it. No menu comes up with a right click and no action groups show up. Any one use this before? How do I deploy thing thing? What other space station rings are there?

Just checked the version on Spaceport..

Looks like it isn't inherently compatible, but it should be possible to adapt it, according to the Spaceport comments. Each part .cfg file will need to be edited to add

PART { }

around the contents of the file.

Also, for some reason the crew capacity portion of the Living Area has been commented out. In the line

//CrewCapacity = 6

Remove the leading slashes, and it should be okay from there.

Just checked the version on Spaceport..

Looks like it isn't inherently compatible, but it should be possible to adapt it, according to the Spaceport comments. Each part .cfg file will need to be edited to add

PART { }

around the contents of the file.

Also, for some reason the crew capacity portion of the Living Area has been commented out. In the line

//CrewCapacity = 6

Remove the leading slashes, and it should be okay from there.

Its because there is no hatch...no way to get kerbals out of said living area...that's why its commented out.

And its just a parts pack, no plugin or special functions...of course it can be made compatible with current version. I actually have the solar panels and RCS blocks from that mod loaded in my current game (honestly should look into those rcs blocks...best thing ever for tugs).

Its because there is no hatch...no way to get kerbals out of said living area...that's why its commented out.

And its just a parts pack, no plugin or special functions...of course it can be made compatible with current version. I actually have the solar panels and RCS blocks from that mod loaded in my current game (honestly should look into those rcs blocks...best thing ever for tugs).

Yeah seems like a bummer. I used to have that thing, and I remember it looked really cool, but never used it as a crew compartment. I ended up not using the habitat either (with the greenhouse), because when it opens, it spins slightly and keeps breaking away from the rest of the ship.

Haven't used it since 18.2, and that looks to be about the last time it was updated too. :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.