Space Exploration Agency

Sebbi Lebga

@Zuni: I can't believe it either! Especially, because I've so many ideas for future episodes in mind that I've to write them down in order to schedule them somehow :-)

The flight from Kerbin to Eve is not very long and so is Henler already arriving at Eve to perform some experiments and to prepare his rendezvous with the Moho Probe.

It was a long and very successful mission for the crew of the Duna Constellation. Finally, they're now arriving back home at Kerbin to deliver their research data to the scientists and to take a break from floating in space.

In preparation for an upcoming Asteroid Redirect Mission, a mission is launched to capture and deorbit some space debris in LKO. The goal of this mission is to gather useful information about the capture process with the Advanced Grabbing Unit.

A new airplane mission is scheduled: Henler Kerman is departing East towards an exciting flight to test out the limits of the newest version of the KSP on wings airplane. Furthermore, a very special launch takes place.

The Redirector 1000 is stuck in Mun orbit and needs some fuel to be able to return back to Kerbin. Luckily some fuel is already orbiting around Kerbin and just need to be delivered to the other spacecraft.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.