Space Exploration Agency

Sebbi Lebga

Hello everyone!

Finally, after many successful missions (scroll down for further information), the Space Exploration Agency (SEA) was founded in order to expand the permanent presence of kerbalkind in space. The main goals of the SEA are to establish new space stations as well as surface outposts and to develop new spacecrafts in order to explore the most distant places in the solar system.

What happened so far?

Space Exploration Agency

The SEA took control over the infrastructure that was established during the 'Kerbal Space Program On Wings' missions. You can explore the 'Mission Archive', if you like to know what happened before the SEA was founded.

Kerbal Space Program On Wings Mission Archive

Season 3 - Building Season

Season 2 - Career Mode

First approaches of KSPOW

Season 1 - Sandbox Mode

Edited by Sebbi Lebga

#006 - The airfield traffic pattern

Enjoy the next episode of this series!

I've a general idea for my series, but I also like to know what you want to see. Will you hear more about real world aviation (like in todays episode) or should I include more building sessions? Let me know, in what you're interested in and leave a youtube comment or post your ideas here!

#007 - Maximum altitude test flights

Enjoy the first preparation flights for the upcoming flights to the poles of Kerbin.

@White Owl: Thank you for your suggestions. I'm not deep into modding and personally like to play around with the stock parts. Maybe in the later parts, I'll consider, if I start playing with mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.