Riddles

vexx32

Oh come on! Metaphorical fear of non-metaphorcial hollow chocolate balls! That ain't normal!

Umm... is that thunder-object percussion?

Not neccesarily metaphorical, but not 100% literal, either. It can be viewed as fear, but it's not in the normal sense of the word. Also, deadpanda, the hollow chocolate ball is literal, and the sticks of thunder are metaphors for another object. However, I won't go any further than "metaphorical or literal".

I'm a-thinking this is a bit too vague to get just from the riddle. A hint, perhaps?

Fine, I'll add another verse:

The hollow ball of chocolate is not necessarily sphere,

But it can fit a little contraption inside

So the riddle so far is: What has no fear for sticks of thunder, yet cowers at the sight of a hollow ball of chocolate? They are capable of immense power, greater than that of all other kings, yet they still fear the hollow ball. The hollow ball of chocolate is not necessarily sphere, but it can fit a little contraption inside.

uhh is it worms i don't know or age or decay i don't know i just this riddle

No.

Oh. OH. OH.

It is America.

Kinder eggs are illegal there, whilst firearms are perfectly legal (and pathetically easy to obtain, too, really).

Clever. Very clever. I like this one.

So that is real? America is just... so... stupid. Firearms for everyone? Y not! Kinder eggs for no one? Y not! Detonating nuclear device in the center of town costs 500 dollars? Y not!

Soon as I saw 'the chocolate balls needn't be spheres' or however it was worded I was just facepalming and realising it was a chocolate egg. The Kinder ones are the only ones I've heard of being banned, so yeah. I was kind of surprised you didn't actually get it, since you got halfway there, really. Be right back with another riddle. Maybe a half hour or so.

Soon as I saw 'the chocolate balls needn't be spheres' or however it was worded I was just facepalming and realising it was a chocolate egg. The Kinder ones are the only ones I've heard of being banned, so yeah. I was kind of surprised you didn't actually get it, since you got halfway there, really. Be right back with another riddle. Maybe a half hour or so.

Lol half an hour already passed.

I'm gonna go then because I at least came up with the Kinder egg part....

Based on a series of books by a very well-known author, so if you haven't read it then you may be out of luck. It should be easy if you have. I can add another verse if necessary.

Don't ask him silly questions

He won't play silly games

He's just a high-tech choo choo train

And he is quite a pain.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.