Google Picture War RELOADED

Galacticruler

Blue People eh?

hqdefault.jpg

Thumbnail of a special Eid short film, Nasib Si Duit Seringgit (Translation: The Fate of One (Malaysian) Ringgit Cash).

It's true among Malaysians that we mostly hold at least single-piece RM5 cash in our wallets since main-course foods here costs at least RM3. The RM1 previously became mainstream during the 70s/80s? now no longer became that commonly used. But this one particular festive season when everyone is in dire need of a stockpile of RM1 cash, eventually. It's Eid.

But I remembered watching a video circulated on WhatsApp a few Eids back where 'Duit Raya' (lit. Eid Cash) is given in form of e-payment (aka Usage of Credit Cards and an MPOS machine). That's insane.

2 hours ago, cantab said:

KSP's Kodiak is based not on the RD-170 that powered Energia, but on the RD-107/RD-108 family of engines that have powered the R-7 missile family including Sputnik, Vostok, Luna, and even the current day Soyuz.

Thanks for shedding light on that. I'm used to be confused between RD-170 and RD-107. :P

EDIT: I'm still confused even after you explained that. :P

2 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Good luck to translate it.

tibetan_cons.gif

As a Muslim I (might) still able to pronounce a few words letters. There's some similar pronounciations with Arabic letters

merge pls

EDIT : Thx for merging. :)

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

In this universe we got two of the best black hole footages ever existed:

600px-Black_hole_-_Messier_87_crop_max_r

Messier 87*

And...

bh-20191017120814481.jpg

Fortnite Black Hole

Spoiler

Or Fortnite C1-78* as what I'd like to call it and keeping with Messier 87*'s theme.

Choose one.

And Fortnite's recent Black Hole Chapter 1 ending brought me to more research about black holes.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian