Google Picture War RELOADED

Galacticruler

iphonex-TA.jpg

A little gaming on mommy's phone...

11 hours ago, Lewie said:

Right click on the image, then click "open image in new tab" then copy the link from the new tab and paste it into the forum.

1 hour ago, catloaf said:

A little gaming on mommy's phone...

Also used to game on mom's phone too.

Samusung_Note_9-1024x768.jpg

Though my mom's is the Bronze-coloured one, and yes, PUBG Mobile & COD Mobile is a breeze even at full graphics. Just the thermal sucked a bit, but I don't care really much.

Now that I have my own Galaxy A20s (to replace my tarnated Galaxy Grand Prime; loose SIM holder, random bootloop, damned battery life, occassional lag & tiny storage that I can't even update WhatsApp despite clearing out the Internal), it feels really awwkward to join a Multiplayer CODM match at the countdown instead of the "Pre-Match" like how I used to. Other than that, I've went low graphics, high framerate settings in both games.

But hey, at least I can game with almost zero restrictions now.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:27 PM, Lewie said:

The easiest way is to rt-click the image you want to post, and select "Copy image address" from the menu. Then paste it (ctrl-v) to the forum and it should auto-embed. Usually you can left-click the image result once to bring up the sidebar, then rt-click that sidebar image  to copy the image address. It doesn't always work from the Google Image Search results page; sometimes you have to left-click the image first to take you to the page, then rt-click etc. I clicked your link above, then figured you wanted to post this image: 

Spoiler

5aaf34b7e2e5e.image.jpg?resize=750,500

Continuing with the war, signal not strong enough?

The_Arecibo_Observatory_20151101114231-0

Edited by StrandedonEarth