Kerbal Powers Board Game

The Fleet Master

-Definitely limit them people around here are prone to outbursts of diplomacy:P

-Maybe have it linked to the mass of the launch craft but a reusable stage will reduce that time.

-Well honor systems have worked so far on GNBC,Maybe we can just trust 'em.

Ok post if you are playing, and what land you are claiming I may actually have to move some things around. If there are more that show up before friday we may have to go to plan B. Either way it will work and all will be equally divided upon start.

-Definitely limit them people around here are prone to outbursts of diplomacy:P

-Maybe have it linked to the mass of the launch craft but a reusable stage will reduce that time.

-Well honor systems have worked so far on GNBC,Maybe we can just trust 'em.

That will all be fixed in the rules. I've found some ways to reduce the ability to cheat. One being if you design a ship, boat, plane or vehicle please send the craft file to either Fleet or myself. If they are classified we will not post them or give them out or use them to our advantage. This will benefit all when it comes to skirmishes if they break out trust me. Also an allotted time limit on how long someone has to say they are done with there turn will help prevent people from just reloading persist files and trying again, or at least trying as many times as they want. This time will be mentioned in the rules and will depend on they type of battle. Combat will not be the only way to earn point however and there will be plenty for those more passive players to compete in other ways. So the most aggressive Player may not necessarily be the one with the most points. There will be a certain number of launches a play can make per day so they will have to plan these things in advance. (Just like there are only a limited number of launch windows in real life). This will only affect space based game mechanics when you get to that. There will be no standardized models that each player is forced to use so don't worry about having no creative license with your designs. There will however be a set of parameters that a vehicle type should follow. Foe example. (A light tank is classified as having no more than 50 parts and weighs no more than 8 tons.) that is just an example.

It is said (no one is certain that it's true) that several years ago, a significant number of Erusean forces "defected" from the Erusean army. At the same time, rumors began to spread that Erusean troops were seen on battlefields all across Kerbin, giving their allegiance(s) to the highest bidder. Meanwhile, an Erusean company, calling itself Damage Incorporated, has begun shipping strange packages all over Kerbin. It flies its own flag, different than that of Erusea.

YmfBgbp.png

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

OK this is not because of spartwo and his reaction is not being seen as harsh or ungentlemanly and i remain neutral on the subject but we will probably be taking option B because of what could happen in the future if it is not addressed.

hey each nation/company should have its own paint colors, so they can color their ships with Kerbpaint.

Mine are Blue and White.... obviously (spartwo could you show them an example?)

That's not a bad idea.

Red and White/Black (possibly both) for Damage Inc.

Still need to figure out the Erusean color scheme.

Edited by FallingIntoBlack

Game Start Postponed until Saturday Evening so everybody has a fair chance without school or work in the way.

ok good, i have work friday afternoon, i might not make the whole of saturday as i <might> have to go to a funeral...