Kerbal Powers Board Game

The Fleet Master

hey each nation/company should have its own paint colors, so they can color their ships with Kerbpaint.

Mine are Blue and White.... obviously (spartwo could you show them an example?)

50-70% black/white(depends if military)

20-30% cyan

other% parts that can't be painted

your color is up to you I'm not touching that one. lol I've had three days to come up with stable rules and game mechanics as well as combat rules Challenges for each of the tiers, regulated structure and vehicle construction guidelines, costs, and whatever else I have time for. That and finish the Airshow video, at some point this month I also have to make two Naval academy videos two alti research division videos and finish writing the script for my new cinematic youtube series. Ive been swamped this last week and I've got kids a wife and a full time job. you want to know what its like to only get 2 hours of sleep a day :). I love it. You know what they say about idle hands.

Edited by camulus777
because i can

The complication probably comes from me being as specific as i possibly could. Writing wise there are less rules than chess, but i wanted to be sure it was not just another battle forum because we already have Spartwo's. Also we will be adding to and taking away from what is not needed. The basic concepts are this and i will brak it down.

Thta's fine I'll simplify it for you even more if you want. or we can try it and see how it works. Its up to you. If it end up being to much I have a backup, that is even more basic but that one is all done too.

If you guys want to battle with the rules on the battle thread i have no problem with that it would be unofficial but good practice. Use whatever of the size classes you want but all the battle rules still apply.

Just added.

Ahh ok to avoid roll play conditions we have to change it up anyway. Hold on

No spending of points

So if you want to battle one another that is fine you get 100 Kerbitz for winning 20 for participating and 50 for a tie.

Still have challenges and tiers but only for points. You can build whatever you want whenever you want within the guidelines of the build rules, so

part count and weight.

This stuff may be added later if we can get away with it.

The standings thread will be for rankings only. I will edit the rules acoordingly.

Edited by camulus777