[All OS][Java] MultiPlayer Part Manager v3.4 - 2/March/2014 [Old KMP Version for DMP]

Been a while since I've visited here, but thanks for all the hard work CreationMe :)

DarkMultiPlayer has taken over from KerbalMultiPlayer, and the current development version (for 0.1.4) contains a generate DMPModControl.txt feature in the client options window.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Resurrecting the project. New download link is up and running. Same old version as before. Please report bugs or suggestions or questions or etc............etc......

Detected a small bug. DMP sees EVA as a part. Because 'kerbalEVA' isn't in the part folder it is not picked up by the application so you must add it yourself to the DMPmodcontrol.txt file.

Edited by CreationMe

• 1 month later...

CreationMe

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for writing this tool.

I discovered it while being halfway though manually adding around 200 parts to a DMP part list file.

You have saved me so much time and effort.

Thanks again

• 1 year later...

Having trouble.  App runs (although it doesn't respect Windows 10's desktop DPI scaling setting, that's probably an issue with .jar apps in general rather than this in particular), scans KSP and processes parts correctly, but when I tell it to save the parts list, no file is created.  Any ideas?

[EDIT]
Just noticed the error message mentioning the log file.  Here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gizzfp9cbdxn1p/MPPM.log?dl=0

Edited by SilverlightPony

• 4 months later...

Noticed a (small) bug in this, I took the list of parts from the window and dropped them in Notepad++, then sorted them for porting over: found 4 "AblativeShielding", 4 "Ablator" and many others... just a thought of filtering duplicates or do we need them for DMP?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.