Cod Ghost Multi vs KSP!

Blo0d

Well, Call of duty Ghost multiplayer is a disappointment for me. I just ad to compare it to Kerbal Space Programs for one sake!

{lots of text warning}

The budgets,

Cod Ghost cost 120$.

Digital prestige edition ! ( sorry boys loved the Black ops 2 camos )

Kerbal Space Programs cost 22$. (At full price don't remember the price i paid in special sorry !)

But, Lets say 20 Just to get a round number ! That crap... Ooops "game" (not crap maybe something brown not smelling good)

I did buy for x6 the price i paid for KSP. Well that is some Bloody expensive crap !

But my point is, KSP is in ALPHA and its stable, enjoyable, intelligent and probably to ambitious for the BUDGETS they got !

I don't know for a fact how much Infinity Ward made, but i will make an assumption, those mofos probably made, More cash than Ksp will ever make !

For a game that is not stable at all, not intelligent and not ambitious at all. Sorry for the crying boys but i did needed this 1. And do not start me on Single player..

Long story short, keep up the good work ! I specially love the animator! Making a bloody good jobs on those "movies"! ( i can see that hes not cutting corner off )

You know your basics animation Skills.

Thanks, for making a game that i never played yet !

Thanks, to give me nice emotions when i land on the only body i can get to "the mun".

Thanks, for making me "LOL" and wake up all my neighborhood !

Thanks, for the HO **** moment when i just killed "Jeb"

Blo0d

CoD needs to just... go away. Battlefield 4 is much better, but I hate the mp in these types of games. In both CoD and BF its just people running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Its "Who sees who first wins" mp. Its crap. Im more of a Halo/Unreal guy myself where you have abilities to prevent your death should another player get the jump on you. Its just more fun that way.

But id take KSP over any other game. Every time. No other game has captured me like KSP has. Not since ES:Oblivion.

Edited by Motokid600

COD IS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ***** ****** C**P!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!!111!1111!!!!!1111!1!!!!!

IT HAS AWFUL GRAPHICS I CNT GET A ROCKET UP IN ORBIT COUSE ITS BROKEN AND GLITCHY NOT LIKE COD

FEAR THE POWER OF MUY CAPSLOOOOOOOCK!~!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just had to troll a bit :)

Edited by MC.STEEL

COD IS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ***** ****** C**P!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!!111!1111!!!!!1111!1!!!!!

IT HAS AWFUL GRAPHICS I CNT GET A ROCKET UP IN ORBIT COUSE ITS BROKEN AND GLITCHY NOT LIKE COD

FEAR THE POWER OF MUY CAPSLOOOOOOOCK!~!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just had to troll a bit :)

What?

I almost went all-on full-rage mode....

CoD needs to just... go away. Battlefield 4 is much better

But even battlefield 4 didnt even need to be released. From what i've played bf3 is basically the same but bf4 has some features from past battlefield games that wernt in bf3.

Its all to make money

But even battlefield 4 didnt even need to be released. From what i've played bf3 is basically the same but bf4 has some features from past battlefield games that wernt in bf3.

Its all to make money

Indeed, lets all stick to the good old Return To Castle Wolfenstein, I kicked ass at that!

What do you expect our whole economy is just that it encourages such company mentality

why build a great product,full of new stuph,original and stable/hard to brake when you can make something half baked unoriginal and blow its price up to a quality standart.

how it needs to be

"harder better faster stronger"

-daft punk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.