Will you press the button?

briansun1

Guest alemagno12

press it because you don't said nothing about it :D

Pressing this button will explode the world, but it makes you inmortal and god. And also give you everything you want. But it destroys the world.

*does not press*

Pressing this button will make you head of Kerbal Space Program, and KSP is IRL. BUT! Now you are a Kerbal, living on Earth, communicating by Ansible (FTL Comms) with Kerbin. You start at the beginning of the tech tree on hard mode, but your pilots and engineers are only "almost" good. So you get crafts designed like stock crafts and flown inefficiently.

As im the head of my Kerbal Space Program, then i should be able to give blueprints to my engineers, right? *Presses*

Press for an indestructible vehicle of your choosing, you can change it whenever you like to, making upgrades for it will be cheap, or even free. BUT! All vehicles in the world dissapear, and humans won't be able to rebuild them, so you'll have the only vehicle in the world.

Guest alemagno12

No.

Press the button, it gives you the power of being admin of the ENTIRE forum, but it bans you for 1 year :D

(but the admin power lasts forever)

Nah. Being an admin sounds like too much responsibility/work than I can put into anything right now, nor would I really want to be the admin of a forum. And getting banned for a year doesn't sound like fun either; I like this place.

Note: You must elaborate on why you decided to press/not press this button, rather than just saying "yes" or "nope".

Pressing this button will:

-Give you a pen that can write in any possible color, selected just by thinking of the shade you want.

-Guarantee that this pen has inexhaustible ink, can write indelibly on any surface with precision, will never bleed through, and will always reappear in an undamaged state in your pocket if lost or broken.

But:

-If you write with it, the font style will automatically change to resemble Comic Sans.

Guest alemagno12

I press it because i'm evil :D

Press the button to have everything you want, but the text will be changed to big red text (the one i used previously before i got an infraction for that) forever :D

Guest alemagno12

Press it.

*world explodes*

Press the button to make something happen. Anything. It can be good, it can be bad. It can be nothing. Who knows...

No. That sounds like drugs, to be honest.

-Give you powerful psychokinetic abilities that will allow you to lift, manipulate and throw objects with your mind.

But:

-These abilities will not be paralyzed like your body is when you sleep, creating the potential for your dreams to have large real-life implications.

No way. I get evil death hiccups on a weekly basis already, no need to compound that.

-Cure you of ever getting normal hiccups.

But:

-Every time someone says the word 'hiccup' within earshot of you, you will experience one single, very intense hiccup.

Sure, I'll take it. It's not like I'm likely to use it for more than a few seconds at a time, and the accelerated perception of time which I'm going to assume it gives me as a function of making me age faster will improve my reaction time.

-Prevent everyone who posts on this thread from responding to a button proposition with just "no" and not elaborating.

But:

-You can't answer "no" to this button proposition without elaborating.

What now!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.