Will you press the button?

briansun1

I would press the button, but I'm not a moderator

You detonate every nuclear warhead on the planet, but it creates a sense of unity that brings us into the "Star Trek" space age

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But FaZe wont let me een witowht pro strahts. Soo is doobl negtiff. Wood prss cuz der r otheeer clanns tht wood let me in.

You get to see through walls, but your deaf, or you are blind but get to hear incredible well, so you can hear gunshots and crime from miles away. What would you choose, and would you press the button?

100 containers of spam? Sure; I'll just return to sender.

Push the button to lock this thread BUT KSP 2.0 releases with all new unity 5 code, load textures on demand, improved aero that is even better than FAR, integrated Kerbal Alarm Clock, and more.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't push it, because it would do NOTHING good what so ever.

Alright, if you push the button, then completely safe rtg powered electric cars are commercially available for the price of a high-end electric car, you get one for free.

BUT, since its NUCLEAR, you will occasionally have to put up with protests against the "Radioactive car", and maybe even some personal harassment against you

I would press it, because soon enough I won't be the only one with an RTG electric car, therefore I wouldn't be the only one who has to deal with protesting.

Press the button to get a supercomputer, but no more Internet.

Oh hells yes! I press the button several times, so many times that the supercomputer explodes.

Press the button to make deep space colonization a reality but we all become communists.

No, I do not like strange three letter initialisms, they're almost always associated with a Government Agency trying to TAKEOVER THE WORLD!

Would you press the button to end all conflict on earth at the cost of individuality?

Totally. Easier to rebuild from that than a nuclear holocaust.

Would you press it if it meant you had to wear plaid shirts every day for the rest of your life, but added 10 years to your lifespan?

Yeah. Plaid isn't badTM

If you push the button, squad spends 6 months on an update that squashes every last bug (Including porting the game to unity V, and fixing balancing issues) in the game, and with no new content. The update after would feature multiplayer, more planets, and other awesome content that we've been wanting for years, but it would take another year to be released, in order to keep up with the new bug free standard that was set.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.