Will you press the button?

briansun1

Absolutely, philanthropy is a good thing, plus my city is small-ish, everyone here would get about $1,300.

Press the button to tidally lock the moon to Earth

Sure, but it better be the close side that gets locked to Earth so we can see it.

Press the button to live on the celestial body of your choice, but have a snail assassin on that planet that's immortal looking for you so it can kill you.

I'd not press it. I'd have to pick earth either way because i'd either freeze to death or die of heat or something else on any other planet.

Press the button and you get a 50/50 chance to either be able to fly or not be able to move your legs for the rest of your life.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not clicking strange links on forums! Who knows what scars you're trying to leave on me.

Press the button to receive a one way ticket to pluto... without the means of survival.

Push the button which allows you to travel freely in time, but you can't control where you end up in space.

Nope, only if I could guarantee ending up in a university's janitorial closet.

Push the button to detonate a thermonuclear weapon. It could be beneath your feet, in orbit, in the janitorial closet of a university, or anywhere from Earth's surface all the way to harmlessly in orbit.

Nope. What would be the point? For science? Everyone knows there is no science being performed, except perhaps in janitorial closets in universities, but the chances of that are way too slim.

Would you press the button that makes all janitors independently wealthy?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.