Will you press the button?

briansun1

Well, I'm not really into surprises. I'd rather open up the button and see where the wiring leads to.

Press the red flashing button for a 50% chance to become invisible or a 50% chance to be able to be seen through everything by everyone (all the time).

Yes.

If you press the button, there's a 50% chance that NASA's funding will be increased, cancer, malaria, AIDs, and all other deadly diseases will be cured, and world peace will be achieved, but a 50% chance that a 10km wide asteroid will hit the Earth, destroying civilization.

A lot of weird things can happen by altering history, and I probably wouldn't even recognize the world so no press. Besides, proving all those climate change denialists wrong in 50 years will be so much fun!

This button selects a random number when pressed, but doesn't tell you. You have to guess the number.

On 26.09.2016 at 2:40 AM, Andem said:

The button is big, and red, and says "WARNING" on it.

I say ha-ha and press it. True warning buttons are yellow.

6 hours ago, Omegagoldfish said:

If you press the button, your greatest failure AND your greatest success (and any consequences thereof) are removed from time and space.

Pressing. Let them get headache trying to find them out and distinguish.

You're a croupier at roulette. A "Magnet" button.

• 2 weeks later...

No thanks.

If you press this button you become the world's greatest genius. However, you are so intelligent that nobody knows what you are talking about and you die of old age in an insane asylum. All of your works will be realized at a random time between ten and three hundred years after your death, leading to the perfect ideals of society. Unfortunately, nobody will remember you and all of your achievements are thought to have come from your greatest enemy.

Nope. Ain't touching that button. Too much bad.

Pressing the button means you get to do a round trip to Mars. However this trip is insanely dangerous and making one mistake means you die. The round trip will also take a few years depending on whether or not you get hit on a head with a satellite dish.

To err it human. I shall not press the button.

If you press this button, you get to meet your future self. He comes from the future at the least convenient time and tells you that in order to save the world you must do the thing you've been fearing your entire life.

Oh, yeah, and you get to be the person to invent time travel.

Awww yeah boi. Pressing dat button.

Pressing the button means you get to get into KSP. While you are there, food, thirst oxygen mean nothing to you. You are immortal unless you hit the ground too hard. You get to go on infinite space missions and use timewarp to speed things up. You are the ultimate astronaut.  You can go into and out of KSP, however everytime you go in, there is a 5% chance of getting stuck there forever.

I'll press it. I'd just only go in there every so often and do it for years at a time. I'd leave notes just in case I got stuck. I'm hoping it's sort of like "Narnia" where no time passes.

Even if I got stuck there, I'd get to go to space. Not so likely to be able to do that in real life.

Press this button, and you become the developer of any video game of your choice. However, you work under evil overlords who are intent on ruining the playing experience. Also, you would be moderately rich.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.