Will you press the button?

briansun1

I don't like to venture into the realm of "Popular Culture"

If you choose to proceed to move your finger of choosing and lower it triggering the mechanical triggering device you this forum shall revert to its old state.

Edited by Spacetraindriver

62vgja.jpg

If you push the button, there is a 50% chance you will see a music video and a 50% chance you will see a gaming video.                                           Also, 100% chance you will get Rick-rolled!

Edited by TopHeavy11

• 4 weeks later...

I make a mold of the button in sand, then press the button with a dowel through the fill hole. After the button fades from existence, I pour my new aluminum into the mold and wait for it to cool.

This cast button will, if pressed, Strangereal will become the real world, and our current world will become fictional.

• 2 months later...

I'd rather not press it. I don't think I exist in strangereal!

If you press the button you get locked in a warehouse for a month. The warehouse contains only bean boozled for food (but you have water). If you survive the month only on Bean Boozled, you get to go to the ISS sometime this year.

To anyone who has never played Bean Boozled the choice is obvious. Speaking as someone who has played bean boozled... well, if you say yes, only eat the light blue and green ones. :D

Whatever you do, do NOT eat the black ones!

• 4 weeks later...

Error: button not found.

If you press this button, it will send an 18 mile wide asteroid onto a collision course with Earth. It will impact in three years time.

40% chance the world will fall into chaos with everyone trying to complete their bucket lists. Society falls apart. The asteroid hits and everyone dies.

10% chance that the world falls into chaos and everyone starts killing everyone. The asteroid hits and everyone dies.

10% chance that a group of evil people will take over the world. Everyone dies.

40% chance that the world manages to stay together and we launch several space missions to redirect the asteroid. Everyone lives, and the world is united by the effort to survive, leading to (almost) no more wars. There is (for the most part) world peace afterwards, and that 660 billion dollars the US spends annually on bombs and bullets is redirected to space exploration companies such as NASA and SpaceX.

Well, uh, assuming my brain would not explode, yes.

If I understood everything then I understand a way to not understand the stuff I don't want to understand.

If you press this button, there is a 1% chance 99.99% of everyone on this planet will die. There is a 49% chance that nothing happens. There is a 50% chance that you will be transported backwards in time to whenever you desire, provided it is not within two years of the present.

"Somewhere" is very broad.... I think not, for fear of ending up in a volcano or something

If button is pushed, you get to fly a cat to space, but it can't be recovered.

Edited by qzgy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.