Will you press the button?

briansun1

I would press the button because hey, spanish is my first language and i have a microphone and audio editing programs so we can speak with each other! and the solid rocket booster? who gives a crap about a solid rocket booster?

Press the button to make your laptop or pc sentient... GLaDos type intelligence. not necesarily evil, but you never know....

Press it, I don't realy use kerbals since probes are safer...

Press the button to throw a pizza party.

I press it, and people run to avoid being crushed by a pizza party.

If you press the button, there is a 50% chance of you being able to play every video game! and a 50% chance that every device you use turn into a derpy purple ball.

due to my ability to press I press my hand ,and walk away from the button therefore do not press the button.

Press the button ,and get a free train ride ,but a 53% chance of being on one that is being robbed ,and is a runaway train with no brakes ,and going at the speed of 150 Miles per hour down a hill with a turn with the speed limit of 38 miles per hour.Also did i mention this train is old ,and uses gas lighting so that 3% of the 53% is also the chance of exploding on derailment.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course! Anyways I like North Korea. :D

Press the button to be able to spawn in anything you like. But there is a 20% chance you will be turned into a Soyuz solar panel and be enslaved for your masters devious uses. "Reference to soviet packs solar panel."

I do not want to be part of the Soyuz, so no.

Press this button to be able to spawn anything, but there is a 30% chance you will be turned into a Soyuz, 20% chance you will be turned into a Space Shuttle, 10% chance you will be turned into a Buran, 5% chance you will be turned into an Atlas V, and 5% chance you will be turned into a Delta IV.

(Yup, that's 70% chance you will be turned into a rocket.)

I will do it. If I could I will host the first supranational election, get the constitution passed, and changed the government from a dictatorship to a European Union-like government (republic).

That greatly reduces chances of rebellion.

Press this button will abolish the constitution. However there is a 40% chance the measure is defeated.

The Rule of Law is the only thing that keeps tyranny at bay. I would hide the button in the bottom of a deep mineshaft and fill it with concrete.

If you push this button, you can spend forever playing KSP, however you are stuck with the current version, and only the mods you currently have installed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.