Will you press the button?

briansun1

Don't press. What's the point of infinite KSP with no way to play it?!

Press for the ability to change Earth gravity to Lunar gravity as often as you'd like and for as long as you want each time. However, every second you spend in Lunar Gravity is one you must spend under Jupiter-strength gravity.

don't press because i would prefer not to collapse under my own weight even though i am only 120 lbs in Earth gravity

press to gain the power of telepathy but you will forced to have to hear the unnecessary thoughts of stupid people that surround you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No chance. Haven't you seen Gravity?

If you press the button, aliens take you away to live a life of wonder in a massive galactic federation, but your mother-in-law comes with you. If you do not have a mother-in-law, one will be assigned to you.

Ha easy. Il press it. I don't meet anyone anyway..... I need some friends :(

Press it, and you will become a KSP master. However, you wont be able to crash ships, kill kerbals or build silly and stupid crafts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.