Will you press the button?

briansun1

I once again decline to press the button, and suggest that this might not be the right place to complain about someone else's necro-posting.

Pressing this button will:

-Make you extremely attractive to the unaided eye(even more so than you already are).

But:

-Your skin will always appear bright blue when viewed by a camera.

I'm going to pass. That doesn't sound like much fun.

-Give you a magical crystal pendant that will provide you with an invisible shield against every possible aggrievance that could conceivably befall you.

But:

-You cannot remove the chain from around your neck once it is clasped, and every time the shield stops something of a certain threshold of undesirability from happening to you, it shortens by one link. Cutting the chain will cause everything previously stopped by the shield to instantly strike you.

no. it will create a paradox if to many events happen, it will end up strangling you and it will block it so it will get samller and block it and break space time/summon the kraken/summon dany2462

push to summon Danny, but he brings his pet kraken

*smiles*

*taps button*

*universe undergoes Big Rip scenario*

-Give you one billion dollars

But:

-It will be given to you in 50-cent pieces, which will materialize in the right-hand pocket of the last pair of pants you wore at a rate of twenty coins per second for the next 3.17 years.

Just a note: Necroing threads, that is, dredging old threads up from history, is generally frowned upon here. As is back-seat moderation. If you have a problem with someone's post, just report it. Do not call it out in the thread or anywhere in public on these forums.

That said, this old thread seems to have gained new life so... carry on.

No way!

-Give you a soda of your choosing

But:

-Drinking the soda will cause your skin to glow in the dark (phosphoresce) for the next week. It will not cause any adverse health effects other than those normally associated with drinking a liter of sugar water.

...Tempting, but no. That will just cause the US to be even more of a pain to the other nations than it already is.

-Allow you to alter the shape, color, and other properties of your body at will, with no adverse health effects. Doing so does not require incredible dexterity; you can just think "I want to be a tiger" and you will change into a shape indistinguishable from a normal tiger. Your brain size may change during these transformations, but you will always retain your normal human level of intelligence and awareness as well as all of your memories.

But:

-When you wake up every morning, your body will be human, but of a random ..., body type, ethnicity, and level of health. You will not be able to change it until you're fully awake.

edit: oh my god, did the forum really take out the word meaning what reproduction-associated chromosomes you have?

and before you think it, no, 'gender' is not a synonym nor an acceptable replacement

Edited by GreeningGalaxy

Eh, when I'm fully awake, I can change it to my normal. *presses*

Pressing this button has a 20% chance of teleporting you to a mudflat, 30% chance of teleporting Chinese food to you, and a 50% chance of nothing happening.

Eh, why not? *press*

-Allow you to communicate telepathically with anyone at will over any distance (speed of light delays still apply).

But:

-Companies figure out how to do this too, and can send you telepathic advertisements that you occasionally have to sit through before you can send a message or get your incoming messages.

-Give everyone in the world free unlimited 4G-speed mobile internet and, should they not already own a 4G-capable device, a solar/crank-powered ruggedized smartphone.

-Instantly grant all Wi-Fi-capable hardware with magic 4G support.

-Provide internet service providers with a steady supply of Mysterious Magic Cash to keep running even with no one paying.

But:

-The internet (specifically all DNS servers and routers) will have to be shut down entirely for two weeks in order to complete drastic improvements to the infrastructure that will allow it to handle the sudden increase in traffic.

-All current websites will go down until their creators update them to be compatible with the new system.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.