Will you press the button?

briansun1

[Insert Ominous Swear Word Here] Straight away.

Button: You can live in the marvel universe and experience everything without dying but you must be married to Loki.

I would just like to say i would push the button. im impulsive. As long as Loki knows how to cook im good with it. 

Button: You live the rest of your life in paradise, but there is no media other than a guy who blows into a conch shell from time to time. 

Edited by PB666

Definitely push the button. Who wants to hear about all the bad?

You can have infinite wishes, but every time you make one a random person in your general vicinity (besides family/friends) will explode into blue cheese. Non-sentient, never coming back, blue cheese. (You can't wish to not have people explode)

I'll press it and only make wishes in really remote places, alone.

This button will give you the answer to quantum gravity, but all humans except you lose their memory, including how to read/write and do math. You'd have to teach everyone everything from scratch before you die if you want civilization to have the answer.

I'm not smart enough to press the button. I would not.

But here's a button that will give you a free frozen yogurt, which I call frogurt.

But the frogurt is cursed.

But it comes with sprinkles!

The sprinkles are also cursed.

Yes yes yes I want. I don't care if it makes me die after eating it

Press button for 7 pieces of your favorite candy. One of them is highly toxic. The candies next to the toxic one are in black wrappers. Any given candy that is 3 spaces away from, moving from the leftmost to the rightmost if you run to the end of the row, is also in a black wrapper

Do not press button for 1 candy that is only half decent

I'm obviously going to... not press the button, because I don't feel like candy right now. You can keep the half decent candy... your gift.

Oh but look, a wild button has appeared. You can use "Press the button" to be super effective and get every game on Steam sent to you as a gift. But you can only have one installed at a time, and your internet is really slow. REALLLYYYY SLOW.

49 minutes ago, ToTheMun said:

I'm obviously going to... not press the button, because I don't feel like candy right now. You can keep the half decent candy... your gift.

Oh but look, a wild button has appeared. You can use "Press the button" to be super effective and get every game on Steam sent to you as a gift. But you can only have one installed at a time, and your internet is really slow. REALLLYYYY SLOW.

Not press button, got fed upnwith steam and removed it from my computer. 

Button.. You get a brand new car or truck but its in a color you cannot stand. 

Nah. I like the car I have.

Press the button and you will forget the solutions to every puzzle in your favourite puzzle game, allowing you to experience them fresh again. (Has to be a game with distinct puzzles. Portal, Chromagun, Professor Layton, etc count. Tetris, Bubble Bobble, Dr Mario, etc do not.)

NOT! I don't want to go through those fresh again!

If you press the button, there is a 60% chance for the events of Independence Day (and sequels) to occur, and a 40% chance for the events of the 5th Wave (and sequels) to occur.

I won't press it. I don't think either of those are good for the Earth in general.

If you press the button, you know how to solve a Rubik's Cube but you can only solve really slow and terrible cubes.

Edited by spacebrick3

I'll stay away from that one. I know plenty about solving those bundles of stress

Press button to be the first astronaut on another planet, but have to go completely alone and endure boredom and not being able to stuff your face

Do not press button for pizza

Nah, I want to be the second person.

Press this button for an actual, working portal gun! You can retrieve it at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, you are the only one that knows it is there, and you are the only one who can retrieve it.

I would move the button to the [redacted] so I can unite the [redacted] and the [redacted] against a common enemy.

Press the button and we switch out [redacted] and [redacted] for someone people actually want to [redacted] for. Also [redacted] will stay in the [redacted] and the world will start making sense again. (We need this button IRL)

Edit: forgot about the "politics" rule...

Edited by EliasDanger

13 minutes ago, EliasDanger said:
13 minutes ago, EliasDanger said:

I would move the button to the middle east so I can unite the Jews and the Muslims against a common enemy.

Press the button and we switch out Trump and Hilary for someone people actually want to vote for. Also Britian will stay in the EU and the world will start making sense again. (We need this button IRL)

Politics are forbidden! However, economics are fine.

Press the button for a 2.7% chance of making a random star with inhabited plants go supernova but a 97% chance of becoming the ruler of a random star with inhabited planets, and a 0.3 percent chance of nothing.

Edited by astrokerb

4 minutes ago, astrokerb said:

Politics are forbidden! However, economics are fine.

Press the button for a 2.7% chance of making a random star with inhabited plants go supernova but a 97% chance of becoming the ruler of a random star with inhabited planets, and a 0.3 percent chance of nothing.

I fixed it. Forgot that saying what everyone's thinking is still controversial.

Not pressing the button...nothing good will come from either of those outcomes, unless I get crazy lucky and blow up the random star supporting a race of genocidal aliens hoping to extinguish all life in the galaxy...but the odds of that are so low, I hope....

Press this button and humans will discover warp drive, but will also make themselves known to every alien civilization in the galaxy, even the genocidal ones. Are we ready?

I say wait until James T. Kirk is born. But yes. Just make sure we get some allies first! Like the Vulcans!

If button is pressed, you are carrying too much dog. If button isn't pressed, the world is erased by demonic stats.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

just have an old one

what-i-dont-even.jpg

O_O My mind is now thoroughly screwed.

I'll just incinerate the button...then the building it's in...then the planet it's on...then the universe in which that planet resides.

If you push the button,  there's a 75% chance that your favorite video game/movie franchise comes true, but a 25% chance that FNAF comes true. I certainly wouldn't press it.

6 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

make a new meme

Also, Ultimate Meme Destroyer!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.