Will you press the button?

briansun1

UUUUU I push the button just because I know I wont die......(pushes button)......HUUGGAABAAAAGUAaaaaaaaaaaaa, (thud!)

Push the button to have an 90% chance to bring me back to life......please, or a 10% to be mean and gain all my video game knowledge.

Edited by Tidus Klein

*presses, and squad doesn't go out of business the next day* EXPLOIT ALL THE BUGS!

Press the button for a teleporter, but it doesn't allow scouts, and you become one.

I won't press that button. I hate having useless things at home >.<

If you press the button, all your family and friends will be brutally tortured and killed in front of you, but you'll earn all the knowledge about all the things.

no because because i have school and i already get up at 6:00

press the button for a 50 percent chance to earn back all the money that you have spent since you were born to this moment but there is also a 50% chance that you will lose twice that amount right now

Wait... a 2 % chance of being in an airplane? Doesn't that mean I have a 98% chance of falling and dying? Definitely no.

Press the button to successfully build and fly whackjob-size rockets, but you have to replace your graphics card every 2 weeks.

hells yea! I hope I don't end up like the face of boe. same person i guess (oops)

you live as a kerbal in ksp, as you play it (personally, I try to preserve my kerbals as much as possible, but you might not play that way)

Nah. I never hardly use 100% thrust, anyways. I like it in the green.

The button will keep you from having any homework for the rest of your school career, but also age you by the amount of time it would take you to finish said homework.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.