Will you press the button?

briansun1

Don't push because I don't like doctor who.

If you press the button, 50% chance you get every video game to play, 25% you get put in Aperture Science, 25% chance you get put in space with no way to survive.

I would not press, because my life is more important than video games.

If you press the button, there is a 50% chance that you receive a golden, firebreathing, friendly, defensive, invincible companion chicken which can solve all your problems, but there is a 50% chance that it is possessed by pure evil and tortures you to death.

No, because a chicken can't help me with anything on the computer

Press the button to become a supercomputer, being able to play any game you want to play on it, and being able to contact your family through the internet and see them through webcams, plus being able to inhabit your old body whenever you want (of course, still being connected to the computer). You would have better knowledge of history, mathematics, and science than any human on the planet, and you wold probably be able to speak every language on the planet. You could probably begin proving some of the most advanced mathematical equations, ones which have boggled the minds of mathematicians for years, and solve scientific mysteries which have boggled scientist's minds for years. However, your owner's username on the Kerbal Space Program Forums is Whackjob, and yes, he WILL install KSP and play it on you. Do you press this button?

yes because i don't judge people their names besides i know how painful dying is because i have dreamt of dying before so i know how much it hurts so yeah

press the button for a 50/50 chance of becoming Glados or a test subject in Aperture Labs

press it. I'M FREE! FREE FALLING! *parachute breaks* OH S*** OH S*** OH S*** OH S-*dies from impact* *later in the afterlife* totally worth it.

Press for the most adorable baby in existence, but he's evil and will eventually destroy the world.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.