[0.20+] BlueHarvest ENB Series and BlueHarvest ENB +SweetFX - Better Graphics in KSP

WAS

dont think can with ksp due to having to use the genric enb file. its not as detailed as say the one written for a specific game like the skyrim or fonv one. also it would depend on what distance data the unity engine puts out for the enb to use for the dof

dont think can with ksp due to having to use the genric enb file. its not as detailed as say the one written for a specific game like the skyrim or fonv one. also it would depend on what distance data the unity engine puts out for the enb to use for the dof

All versions of ENB are based on Generic. Generic has more features than any version, other versions have things removed that don't work, and customized settings for light/dark/bright/color balance of games (where generic has these in entirety to customize for any game). Skyrim actually has features removed, and variables added to settings for night/day fine tuning (since mods impact default lightness/darkness of the game so sometimes they need fine tuning, or are based on the realistic lighting overhaul mod.) The problem is KSP object rendering which ENB in general is blind too. Which is why Bokeh and DoF do not work well.

BlueHarvest +GEM is released which has a nice. Bokeh lense flare and stuff but it is blind to lights.

Edited by WAS

• 1 month later...

Is this outdated? Or not compatible with x64? I could not get this to work. I followed the instructions however a couple things didn't add up. First I could not find any setting relating to Anisotropic Filtering. Second I could not find any KSP_win folder, an instead installed all files (including the d3d9.dll) within ".../SteamApps/Common/Kerbal Space Program" Where my KSP _64.exe is located. Would really like to try this out :)

• 7 months later...

I don't know if this thread is dead or not, but I really need some help.

I've installed this mod and done everything it asked, but the effect in general is far too strong. It is too bright and desaturated. The attached pic is what I'm dealing with. I have also managed to activate the experimental corner-ray effect. You can see the lines emitting from the Kerbal. This effect I want, but I would also like to tone it down.

I've tried adjusting the settings with the Shift-Enter command, but this seems to have absolutely no effect. The same with the brightness settings in the txt file in my KSP directory. Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ok, apparently I can't add pics for whatever reason. Can someone please help me based on the information provided? Thank you.

Edited by Aured
forgot pic

GEM core and ENB are both 32bit. I'm working on a basic x64 version

The brightness bug seems interesting. I assume you are on new versions of KSP? In any case RC10 will be ready soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

Did you really open my link to the other thread? There's a download-link just in front of your eyes.

Yo I did but there were several links... I'd tried to find the one with a video on how to install it but I could not find one sorry.

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

Did you really open my link to the other thread? There's a download-link just in front of your eyes.

umm not this 

Man, open my link to the new thread. There is a link at the top of the page (Download Blueharvest v1.0). The link is so big that you can`t miss it. When you klick to this link you get a curseforgesite. There is a installation instruction + a video.

6 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Man, open my link to the new thread. There is a link at the top of the page (Download Blueharvest v1.0). The link is so big that you can`t miss it. When you klick to this link you get a curseforgesite. There is a installation instruction + a video.

Here is a installation video made by Steve Ancona! Thanks Steve!  

but there is no video...

7 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

OMG! I am so sorry for bugging you! Here! Thank you so much! 

The original one on curse is bugged. Thanks Kraken. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.