[0.25] RasterPropMonitor - putting the A in your IVA (v0.18.3) [8 Oct]

Mihara

Is there a work around to this gets updated ?

I've put the recompiled DLLs on DropBox. This zip only contains the DLLs, and nothing else, so don't delete your existing RPM install. These files should be dropped into (KSP install)/GameData/JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Plugins.

What OS you on and have you tried it in stock ?

EDIT- Found what it is your in career mode try sandbox it will work but not career :(

This is not a bug, per say. It took a bit of trial and error, but I found that the issue is due to the new Building Upgrades. After upgrading the Tracking Station to level 2, the digital navball loads properly.

This is not a bug, per say. It took a bit of trial and error, but I found that the issue is due to the new Building Upgrades. After upgrading the Tracking Station to level 2, the digital navball loads properly.

Ugh. Thank you for figuring that out. I'll get a bug filed, and we'll see what we can do about it. I haven't played career mode, so I wouldn't have found that.

EDIT: And... There's a proposed fix available on DropBox. This fixes the null-ref bug that Hubricles tracked down to the tracking station. There could be other ones hiding in there, but hopefully this one was the most egregious.

EDIT2: I got a reminder that I need to include the license in the file, and post a link to my source.

Edited by MOARdV
Updated Dropbox fix + link to source

Ugh. Thank you for figuring that out. I'll get a bug filed, and we'll see what we can do about it. I haven't played career mode, so I wouldn't have found that.

EDIT: And... There's a proposed fix available on DropBox. This fixes the null-ref bug that Hubricles tracked down to the tracking station. There could be other ones hiding in there, but hopefully this one was the most egregious.

EDIT2: I got a reminder that I need to include the license in the file, and post a link to my source.

Is this recompile supposed to fix the grey screens or is it for something else? Because my RPM screens aren't working at all.

Is this recompile supposed to fix the grey screens or is it for something else? Because my RPM screens aren't working at all.

What your install look like KSP/GameData/JSI ? there working for me.

EDIT- MOARdV just uploaded the DLL file to replace the one's in KSP/GameData/JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Plugins

Edited by Mecripp2

What your install look like KSP/GameData/JSI ? there working for me.

EDIT- MOARdV just uploaded the DLL file to replace the one's in KSP/GameData/JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Plugins

I did replace them with the above linked D/L but it's still greyed out. Last time this happened it was a conflict with Active Texture Management but I imagine a lot of people are using it now and don't seem to be having trouble.

Yeah no problem.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByGL27vfpnFqTm9jT2pPYlhiSWs/edit?usp=docslist_api

Not sure if it's related but the debug log is getting hit with an error concerning VesselSAS not being found.

I don't see anything RPM-specific that catches my eye. The VesselSAS indicates that at least one plugin you're using is not 0.90 compatible - that's one of the changes between versions. However, RPM doesn't touch VesselSAS (and didn't before the update).