[0.25] RasterPropMonitor - putting the A in your IVA (v0.18.3) [8 Oct]

Mihara

Well no matter where I put this mod it won't show up in game. Here are all the mods as listed in my GameData folder:

000_Toolbar

BoulderCo

CrewXfer

DistantObject

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

JSI

KerbQuake1.21

NASAmission

Squad

UniverseReplacer

According to the FAQ and installation instructions, that is where it should be. All my other mods in there work. I'm running 0.25-32bit; maybe the mod isn't compatible with this version?

Edited by TimKerbin

Well no matter where I put this mod it won't show up in game. Here are all the mods as listed in my GameData folder:

000_Toolbar

BoulderCo

CrewXfer

DistantObject

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

JSI

KerbQuake1.21

NASAmission

Squad

UniverseReplacer

According to the FAQ and installation instructions, that is where it should be. All my other mods in there work. I'm running 0.25-32bit; maybe the mod isn't compatible with this version?

Do you have ModuleManager.*.*.* installed and in .25 you don't need the recompile .DLL and have had problems with KerbQuake not playing nice with mods from .24 to now it makes some spam errors.

I've installed RPM and dropped in the new .dll's from a few posts back in this thread. I'm still getting grey screens. All my buildings are updated and I have the latest Module Manager and tried the one that it comes with but I've been unable to make it work.

Having same issues.

Windows 7 64 bit, KSP v 0.90 32 bit, RAM 8Gb, CPU Intel Core I5. NVidia GPU driver: nvidia 344.48

With KSP 0.25 32bit there were no problems.

The Alt-F2 console is flooded by "[Exception]: MissingFieldException: Field '.Part.uid' not found."

Updated for 0.90 as possible:

Blizzy's toolbar

Advanced Jet Engines

Better Atmospheres

Chatterer

CollisionFX

Contracts Window

Deadly Reentry

Distant Object

Environmental Visual Enhancements

Ferram Aerospace Research

ForceIVA

FuseBox

Kerbal Engineer REdux

NAV Instruments

Smart Parts

MechJeb2

Part Angle Display

Part Wizard

Planet Shine

Procedural Fairings

Real Chute

Remote Tech

Lazor Docking Cam

SCANsat 8.1

Contract Science Modifier

StockBugFixes @ EVAEjection Fix

Surface Lights (not installed on a craft when experiencing the issue)

Texture Replacer 2.1.1

TAC Life Support

Kerbal Alarm Clock

jjPdxgU.jpg?1

Edited by Ser

These are my mods, all are the latest versions available on Curse. I have updated the new DLL's as suggested prior.

Windows 7, 64bit launching 32bit version. Plenty of memory and no play issues but JSI doesn't show up as anything but grey screen.

559d323e146a938903eb9f7541a4f363.png:P

These are my mods, all are the latest versions available on Curse. I have updated the new DLL's as suggested prior.

Windows 7, 64bit launching 32bit version. Plenty of memory and no play issues but JSI doesn't show up as anything but grey screen.

http://i.gyazo.com/559d323e146a938903eb9f7541a4f363.png :P

I run most of them but, I don't use Chatter and NoMoreGrind & Station Science you might try removing one of them at a time and see if 1 isn't playing nice would start with Station Science think, I seen some where that it don't play nice hope it helps.

The Alt-F2 console is flooded by "[Exception]: MissingFieldException: Field '.Part.uid' not found."

This comes from using a mod that has not been updated to 0.90. I posted a page or two back a hotfix update to the RPM dlls. If you are not using those DLLs, you need to grab them and replace the DLLs that ship with the RPM package. Note that I only released updated DLLs, so do not delete the rest of your RPM installation - only replace the two DLLs in JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Plugins

I can confirm that with the updated DLLs as posted, RPM works great in 0.90. I still haven't reinstalled VesselViewer yet though.

Also, changing the timing on the MFDs so that they update every frame instead of every 5-10, is absolutely invaluable to flying and at least on my computer makes no difference in frame rates.

This comes from using a mod that has not been updated to 0.90. I posted a page or two back a hotfix update to the RPM dlls. If you are not using those DLLs, you need to grab them and replace the DLLs that ship with the RPM package. Note that I only released updated DLLs, so do not delete the rest of your RPM installation - only replace the two DLLs in JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Plugins

Yes, it works for me too with new DLLs. It would be better if the link could be found in the title post.

Kind of related to RPM, does anyone know if the developer of Vessel Viewer is still around? VV is completely broken on my install, the RPM module just presents either an orange or green screen, as does the standalone version.

Kind of related to RPM, does anyone know if the developer of Vessel Viewer is still around? VV is completely broken on my install, the RPM module just presents either an orange or green screen, as does the standalone version.

Works fine for me.

Whenever I switch to the docking page the debug window gets flooded with an error several times a second.

[Error]RasterPropMonitorComputer: Processing error while processing TGTRELZ: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

And if I select a target I get this instead (also spammed)

[Error] RasterPropMonitorComputer: Processing error while processing TGTRELX: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Error] RasterPropMonitorComputer: Processing error while processing TGTRELY: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Error] RasterPropMonitorComputer: Processing error while processing TGTRELZ: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

EDIT: Tested without any other mods installed.

Edited by LazyBoot