[0.25] RasterPropMonitor - putting the A in your IVA (v0.18.3) [8 Oct]

Mihara

yep the american pack is installed but not within the bobcatind folder I wish i could just switch it over to standard JSI screens

The american pack also had a bobcatind folder thats where the monitor are will try and look at that and some one did a nice job on changing out the monitor in the american pack if you want, I hunt down the link.

Thanks for that problem is that being customised it tends to break with every release if it was just standard much better chance of surviving with a RPM update

Look at this post it has a [spoiler: internal.cfg] http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/64993-0-90-Chaka-Monkey-Exploration-Odyssey-0-27-1-EFT-1-Commemorative-Edition?p=1528164&viewfull=1#post1528164

screenshot6.png

uh... help?

x32 - 18.3 - .90 Nothing works, not stock, not now-stock spaceplane plus or near future spacecrafts.. etc.

maybe its .90 thing? becouse title says still supports .25 but not a huge IVA deals changed with last patch though, all other mods works fine.

tell me if you need anything

Thank you

Mihara, i'm doing new parts for my KSP, and they will have interior with in the game play (using seats).

And i wanna to put some simple functional panels, like the function lights, on off, a naval (3D) and if possible a simple one from Rasterprop.

Will be that possible to use your mod on this?

Here my thread with pics, but is in Portuguese.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/104111-WIP-Carro-Espacial-Criação-das-Partes?p=1636362#post1636362

Any idea what this means?

[LOG 09:40:37.865] PersistenceAccessor: Warning: RasterPropMonitor components want RasterPropMonitorComputer PartModule to be loaded by the pod they're in. Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[ERR 09:40:37.873] RasterPropMonitorComputer: Processing error while processing STOREDSTRING_0: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[ERR 09:40:37.874] RasterPropMonitorComputer: Processing error while processing STOREDSTRING_1: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Edited by deepfield

Sorry should have posted more. If there is anymore you need please ask.

KSP: 0.90

JSI: 0.18.3 (With your patched .dll's)

Log http://puu.sh/e0rlB/e69c07a500.log

Based on the errors, it looks like the CHAKA / Orion command pod is configured incorrectly for RPM. The part config doesn't have the required RasterPropMonitorComputer module in it. You'll need to take that up with the mod authors.

Based on the errors, it looks like the CHAKA / Orion command pod is configured incorrectly for RPM. The part config doesn't have the required RasterPropMonitorComputer module in it. You'll need to take that up with the mod authors.

Would it be as easy as adding this to the pod config?

MODULE

{

name = RasterPropMonitorComputer

}

Edited by deepfield