Bug with Kerbal Engineering System

O Nerd

Version: 0.22

Explanation:

http://imgur.com/CejMZ4x Building a new ship. You can guess what happened by the KES info.

Addons:

-My flag (Brazil's)

-Flight Engineer

-Kerbal Alarm Clock

-Protractor

-FAR

-KSP Interstellar

-TreeLoader

-HexCans

-KW Rocketry

Screenshot of the Task Manager:

Right here

Log:

None.

Specs:

AMD Athlon ll X2 270

Processor

3.42GHz, 3,25 GB of RAM

I've had similar happen. Does the info stay exactly the same no matter what you do to your ship?

I found that in the above case, the only fix was to completely exit KSP and then restart. You can't just reload your save or anything; close the program down and then double-click its icon again (or however you start it)

Edited by 5thHorseman

I have seen this quite a few times when using the Stretchy Tanks mod and resizing multiple symmetry-attached tanks at once. It seems to confuse Engineer so much that it refuses to work anymore. As 5thHorseman describes, there is no other way than to restart KSP completely, or use another mod to display delta-V (MechJeb, for example.)

Interesting. Also, when i add stages with "non-usual" parts (like fairings), the Delta-v counter stops, and doesn't add any extra stages to the counter. And yeah, no matter what i do to the ship, it stays there with it's bugged infos.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.