Greetings from Your New Community Manager

Rowsdower

Hi, everyone.

I’m Rowsdower, the newly appointed Community Manager for Kerbal Space Program. You may have seen me mentioned in last week’s dev notes or on Squadcast.

Thanks for allowing me the very Troy McClure-esque intro.

Consider me the eyes and ears of Squad around the forum. I’m here to make sure that the forum vis a vis, the community is always at its best. I’m also here to take note of what you want out of your overall KSP experience, whether it’s new features, fixes, more mod integration or anything else that happens to be talked about here.

What I’m not is a firefighter. The mods here do an absolutely glorious job enforcing the rules and keeping things tidy. I don’t intend to get in the way of that. That’s not to say that you guys aren’t a shining example of the best parts of gaming communities, because you are and that helps so much more than you think. However, there will be times when I will have to lay down the law when necessary. All the same, don’t be afraid to come to myself or anyone on the mod team if you have any issues, comments or concerns about things.

I’m proud to represent KSP and I know that we’re all in this ride together, so let’s boost this baby as far as we can - until we inevitably run out of fuel in some gross miscalculation and fall back down through the atmosphere in a fiery blaze of glory. Woo hoo!

Great to have the Canadian Chuck Norris as community manager.

I know you have the right stuff to save this Forum, us all and the world!

Hm. Seems a little lot for a Community Manager... unless...

JEBEDIAH MAN!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by RocketTurtle