[1.12.X] RealChute Parachute Systems v1.4.8.3 | 24/01/21

stupid_chris

Just please make em wide or round. That "box" don't worth copiing it. :D

Anyway I am looking forvard impatiently to have em. Also a "built in eject" option would be nice. :)

In this way we can get rid of those ugly yellow boxes too. So it could be easy minus 2 must have mod.

Anyway I am looking forvard impatiently to have em. Also a "built in eject" option would be nice. :)

In this way we can get rid of those ugly yellow boxes too. So it could be easy minus 2 must have mod.

The ability to auto-grab science on enject would also be nice, then you could emulate Vostok (With the right parts) and not have to worry about losing anything.

Keep up the great work!

What box? I think that's just a probe core that he was using to test his creation?

Oooooo I just had an idea for something I want to do... fill up a couple of those large capacity crew pods for the shuttle and the eject them all after launch so that it's raining Kerbals over KSC.... with their little chutes opening as Wagners Ride of the Valkyries plays!

Ohhh I wasn't clear enough then :D

I pointed out existing mods:

Like the "napkins" from EVA chute (or from the ejection mod) (that is just a box :D )

Or that yellow "box" from the ejection system mod (that could mess up the looks of the craft too)

Althought THEY ARE helpfull, they looks crap.

So I was just pointing out design flaws if Chriss make a new thing should change for a better option in his release

all this talk about napkins and snacks is making me hungry....

l.o.l.

Okay It is maybe my mistake somewhere related to the re-installation of the AVC mod.

But I get notified of this 1.3 version. but there is no download button present. Just the close button and the notification about the new version.

In fact this is the second mod I do not get download button with the notification.

I swear there was a download button few days ago for a third mod on the upgrade window by AVC.

Can Someone check if he/she gets one or not?

Edited by Ricardo79

BACON, we need, Stupid_Chris NEEDS, MORE BACON.......

and, by the way, great looking 'idea', those doubled up, following in line, one after the other, little napkins....

cheers.

Oh yea, torture me why don't you. And what do I have in the pantry? Bacon flavored salt, which in spite of the name has zero bacon content in the ingredients.....

Didn't you see what they look like? :P

BACON, we need, Stupid_Chris NEEDS, MORE BACON........

SEND ME YOUR BACON

I notice that the chutes don't seem to stay separated from one another in this update (they clip into each other like stock). Was that changed in the optimizations? Or did I mess something up? I am running 32bit and I do have a separate chute tab, so I'm pretty sure the mod is active.

Didn't you see what they look like? :P

It wasn't yours I am spoke about.

I don't saw yours yet and indeed very courious about them. So I give you bacon if you just let us peek into your napkins :D :D . I'd like to kick in the butt and skydived home the rescued green ones :D Just for fun and profit.

I notice that the chutes don't seem to stay separated from one another in this update (they clip into each other like stock). Was that changed in the optimizations? Or did I mess something up? I am running 32bit and I do have a separate chute tab, so I'm pretty sure the mod is active.

They have always clipped into each other like stock. The only time they stay separate is if you use a single triple chute. Is that not staying separate now?

The only occurence of them separating on their own is for stack chutes, and they will only separate with the other chute of the stack chutes, not from the other parts.

It wasn't yours I am spoke about.

I don't saw yours yet and indeed very courious about them. So I give you bacon if you just let us peek into your napkins :D :D . I'd like to kick in the butt and skydived home the rescued green ones :D Just for fun and profit.

I posted them.

They have always clipped into each other like stock. The only time they stay separate is if you use a single triple chute. Is that not staying separate now?

No, the triple chutes are *one* chute, I couldn't make them stick together even if I tried.