What Do YOU Want To See First?

Really? You would choose that over new planets, or atmospheric effects, or cargo bays, or new science experiments, or the implementation of money, or an asteroid belt, or mining, or...

(as I type this I realize there's a mod for almost all of it, orange suits included)

Really? You would choose that over new planets, or atmospheric effects, or cargo bays, or new science experiments, or the implementation of money, or an asteroid belt, or mining, or...

(as I type this I realize there's a mod for almost all of it, orange suits included)

Really that is just what I want to begin with.

I'd like to see a little adjustment to the physics if the engine allows it. I think the stiffness of the connections between parts needs to be way higher. The connection between parts is strong enough, but the joints flex too much. They should be way stiffer. This would fix the floppy rocket problems too.

I'd like to see a little adjustment to the physics if the engine allows it. I think the stiffness of the connections between parts needs to be way higher. The connection between parts is strong enough, but the joints flex too much. They should be way stiffer. This would fix the floppy rocket problems too.

Well, until that comes, there is a mod for that: Kerbal Joint Reinforcement

There are many things I'd like to see. Maybe larger fuel tanks and engines, maybe more SRBs (Considering there are only 2 of them. *not including the separation boosters*)

I really really want to be able to interact inside of the space crafts. I mean, maybe be able to move around inside. What about more space plane wings, and more cockpits and things of the like.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.