Your Zombie Plan?

Altair1371

1. Never believe in zombies

2. Worry about the economy, the state of the world, or other tangible and more prominent and important things instead of zombies

3. Put enough canned goods & possibly bottled or canned water away to survive a tornado or other natural disaster comfortably (too inland to get hurricanes, earthquakes will almost certainly never happen where I live in my lifetime)

4. Work at a good job and save enough money to retire comfortably and without worry

I've always been a bit of a party pooper. :)

Hour 1: Book a flight to China or Russia.

Hour 12 (About): Get to Russia or China

Hour 16: Casually find a Soyuz or Shenzou laying around

Hour 16.2: Launch

Hour 18: Get to the ISS.

Hour 19: Yay!!!

Hour 25 (DMSP time): Refuel the Soyuz. Then refuel the other Soyuz.

Hour 27-82: Plan.

Hour 88: Un-dock Zvezda from the ISS. Dock Soyuz I to the adapter. Dock the Adapter to Zvezda. Dock back to the ISS.

Hour 89-92: EVA, scrap all equipment and get the metal for survival.

Hour 93: Un-dock Soyuz II from the ISS (You are piloting it). Dock Soyuz II to the Adapter, and balance the weight using Progress I.

Hour 94: Un-dock Soyuz I from Zvezda. Board the ISS and un-dock Zvezda from the station. Then, Get Progress II and dock it to the second last available docking port.

Hour 95: Pack all you need, get ready, take a deep breath, and look back at Earth. Say goodbye.

Hour 96: Un-dock Soyuz I from the ISS. Dock to the final docking adapter.

Ta-da! You now have a Inter-Planetary Vehicle.

Hour 97: Do a burn to Mars.

Day 371, Hour 1: Retro Burn at Mars. Dump the Progresses, because their fuel is dry.

Hour 1.2: EVA and modify the chutes so Soyuz I has the chutes from Soyuz II and from the New Emergency After-Suit Chutes*.

Hour 2: Un-dock Soyuz I and latch it on to the front port.

Hour 4: Retro Burn. Use Zvezda as a heat-shield.

Hour 5: Wish for good luck.

Hour 5.3: Dump Burned up Zvezda. Watch it fall, and say thank-you.

Hour 5.39: Un-dock the adapter, and watch the Adapter and Soyuz II fall away. Say thanks again.

Hour 5.43: Start Slowing down. Dump the Soyuz orbital module, and fire the rockets. Use RCS as well.

Hour 5.46: Deploy the chutes 2 by 2, and dump the service module.

Hour 5.5: Land, using the safe little Landing SRBs. Step out on the surface, and trudge to Mars One's colony.

Hour 6: Relax, and cry for all those you lost.

You did it! You survived!

*Emergency After-Suit Chutes might actually exist. If you were able to survive a re-entry but your capsule was damaged, you would bail out and use a After-Suit Chute to land safely.

- - - Updated - - -

If the government ever ships a "greenhouse experiment" to the ISS and suddenly begins sending up lots of crew...

Panic.

Lol. That is so logical.

What if the ISS is a Orbital Ark!

Edited by DMSP

U

Hour 25 (DMSP time): Refuel the Soyuz. Then refuel the other Soyuz.

Hour 27-82: Plan.

Hour 88: Un-dock Zvezda from the ISS. Dock Soyuz I to the adapter. Dock the Adapter to Zvezda. Dock back to the ISS.

Hour 89-92: EVA, scrap all equipment and get the metal for survival.

Hour 93: Un-dock Soyuz II from the ISS (You are piloting it). Dock Soyuz II to the Adapter, and balance the weight using Progress I.

Hour 94: Un-dock Soyuz I from Zvezda. Board the ISS and un-dock Zvezda from the station. Then, Get Progress II and dock it to the second last available docking port.

Hour 95: Pack all you need, get ready, take a deep breath, and look back at Earth. Say goodbye.

Hour 96: Un-dock Soyuz I from the ISS. Dock to the final docking adapter.

Ta-da! You now have a Inter-Planetary Vehicle.

Hour 97: Do a burn to Mars.

Day 371, Hour 1: Retro Burn at Mars. Dump the Progresses, because their fuel is dry.

Hour 1.2: EVA and modify the chutes so Soyuz I has the chutes from Soyuz II and from the New Emergency After-Suit Chutes*.

Hour 2: Un-dock Soyuz I and latch it on to the front port.

Hour 4: Retro Burn. Use Zvezda as a heat-shield.

Hour 5: Wish for good luck.

Hour 5.3: Dump Burned up Zvezda. Watch it fall, and say thank-you.

Hour 5.39: Un-dock the adapter, and watch the Adapter and Soyuz II fall away. Say thanks again.

Hour 5.43: Start Slowing down. Dump the Soyuz orbital module, and fire the rockets. Use RCS as well.

Hour 5.46: Deploy the chutes 2 by 2, and dump the service module.

Hour 5.5: Land, using the safe little Landing SRBs. Step out on the surface, and trudge to Mars One's colony.

Hour 6: Relax, and cry for all those you lost.

You did it! You survived!

*Emergency After-Suit Chutes might actually exist. If you were able to survive a re-entry but your capsule was damaged, you would bail out and use a After-Suit Chute to land safely.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. That is so logical.

What if the ISS is a Orbital Ark!

Hour 7 arrive at "Mars one" and find out the whole thing was a sham and they actualy never went to Mars and cry,

Hour 8 find hot Martin lady

Hour 9 become king of Mars

Hour 10 invade earth with your Mars army

Hour 11 using advance technonlgy find the space .... base and raise hitler from the dead to rule over earth,

Hour 12 take over the universe

Hour 13 become a god and make a new earth

Edited by Vanamonde

1. Never believe in zombies

2. Worry about the economy, the state of the world, or other tangible and more prominent and important things instead of zombies

3. Put enough canned goods & possibly bottled or canned water away to survive a tornado or other natural disaster comfortably (too inland to get hurricanes, earthquakes will almost certainly never happen where I live in my lifetime)

4. Work at a good job and save enough money to retire comfortably and without worry

5: Be wrong.

6: Curse own luck

7: Get eaten

Fixed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.